Sugestion for armor port Aion 4.0

bleeks333

Here are some cool designs some may like to use (me for example) in Skyrim. 

I saw some Aion ports already but not these ones, maybe i missed them.

I am curently jumping&slicing in the Diego4fun Raiden armor with jump animations from Davjes and the Black sacrament nodachi, but i do like to change; don't we all?

post-83273-0-19599100-1373023951_thumb.jpg

post-83273-0-50807000-1373023969_thumb.jpg

post-83273-0-64245000-1373024199_thumb.jpg

post-83273-0-09298600-1373024881_thumb.png

I love the 3rd picture, the black outfit. 

Would look even sicker without the cape (capes tend to look crappy in Skyrim imo since they aren't animated). 

Agree, that one looks awesome! I'd love to port that especially, but I'm not sure if its in the game yet OR If i'll manage to get the files & textures...

I love the 3rd picture, the black outfit. 

Would look even sicker without the cape (capes tend to look crappy in Skyrim imo since they aren't animated). 

Agree, that one looks awesome! I'd love to port that especially, but I'm not sure if its in the game yet OR If i'll manage to get the files & textures...

Yeah NA updated to 4.0 i can get models from the game but its a painfull process. I got armor models few times before for some ppl,but they dont make them or they make them only for themselfs :s .

The only person who kept his promise making armor from models i provided is R0R0N0 :)

Its a shame he doesnt visits this forum as mush as he used to,i guess he got tired from countless members requesting something from him all the time,even if he said that he doesnt do requests anymore. I can try to get couple of  models only if you promise to share this armors with this community ;)

Yeah NA updated to 4.0 i can get models from the game but its a painfull process. I got armor models few times before for some ppl,but they dont make them or they make them only for themselfs :s .

The only person who kept his promise making armor from models i provided is R0R0N0 :)

Its a shame he doesnt visits this forum as mush as he used to,i guess he got tired from countless members requesting something from him all the time,even if he said that he doesnt do requests anymore. I can try to get couple of  models only if you promise to share this armors with this community ;)

If you still want, maybe you could get that armor only(from the 3rd pic, i've seen that its in-game) and i'll see what I can do, I have no intentions on keeping it only for me, what would be the point anyway not to share with others..

Archived