Mods from before Install FO4?

So i installed Fallout 4 total new and Clean, didnt think something bad, than when i opened the NMM i saw something absolute weird, i never experienced.

Normaly NMM is with all Mods Categorys on 0 Zero, but why i had Mods inside they where from, when i played Fallout 4 before one Year? They where still there, shouldn´t the NMM total clear on Mods, when i install FO4 New?

Tysm all

2 hours ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

So i installed Fallout 4 total new and Clean, didnt think something bad, than when i opened the NMM i saw something absolute weird, i never experienced.

Normaly NMM is with all Mods Categorys on 0 Zero, but why i had Mods inside they where from, when i played Fallout 4 before one Year? They where still there, shouldn´t the NMM total clear on Mods, when i install FO4 New?

Tysm all

I have no idea.  But I would highly recommend migrating away from Nexus Mod Manager.  Try Mod Organizer 2.  Vortex can work ok, but MO2 provides more accessible control over mod priority and doesn't touch the game's data folder.

While there are still people that like and use NMM, the support for it is very slim to none, and some mods have trouble installing on it.  Furthermore if you are going to use adult mods, NMM is not supported by the AAF developers so if you have trouble you'd be on your own.

Normaly i had never Issues even not with AAF working over NMM, it worked all fine, the only Thing is, i had Fallout 4 not installed since a Year now and now i installed it new by Steam, started a Fresh New Game, without any Mods!

Than i saved my Game somewhere Sanctuary Hills and quit to Desktop.

When i started the NMM and rescanned Games all was found, but as i than opened the Mods Category Tab, there where still Mods from when i played before a Year, so this is weird, cause i deinstalled FO4 before a Year even deleted in Steam at the same Time all Data.

Normaly the Mods from before a Year i installed, should not be still inside in NMM.