Issue with Furniture Sex (and possibly added Animations)

I am new to Sexlab and have installed a number of mods.  I have SL Animation Loader and it finds 110 Animations that I register.  I can do normal sex.  I can do Matchmaker and have everyone make sex.  

I can't seem to do Furniture Sex.  I load it and redo the Animations, but it only still finds the 110 listed.  I cast the spell FURNITURE MARKER HIGHLIGHT and it says there are no markers nearby.  I'm surrounded by furniture.   When I am in the Furniture Sex console, it shows nothing checked.  I hit UPDATE Furniture Types, and it comes back with  SCANNED 110 ANIMS.  

I figure it has to be the Animations.  I go to SL Anim Loader

• Count Anims shows 110 
  • I Enable/Register them again.
  • I REBUILD it and go through the process all over again.   Still 110.    No furniture marker.

I feel like I'm doing something wrong with how I load Animations.  The mod seems to be installed due to it being in MCM. 

They need to be "invisible furniture" animations.  Is that what you have?

Leito's or Billy's have good ones.  Be sure to get the invis furn ones...

Also, "furniture markers" shows up as a quest in your log that needs to be checked.

Edited by Fiend71
9 minutes ago, Fiend71 said:

They need to be "invisible furniture" animations.  Is that what you have?

Leito's or Billy's have good ones.  Be sure to get the invis furn ones...

Also, "furniture markers" shows up as a quest in your log that needs to be checked.

Thanks.   I did get Billy's and Leito's.  I installed them in MO2.  Is there anything else that I need to do?  I re-ran FNIS after that and it picked them up.  I redid SL Anim Loader the way you are supposed to, but it still only shows 110 animations.  

I cast the spell and there is a message in the upper left that says NO MARKERS NEARBY.   There is no quest in my log.

Billy's, IIRC, has a FOMOD.  Are you sure you checked the invis ones?  I remember having to screw with that a couple times.

As for Leito's, i can't recall if it did or not.

Here's screenies of mine:

ScreenShot12.png.77fd1b074a30ec2ce83a7fd7149e43cc.pngScreenShot14.png.837fbff316bfa9404db96fa07a409454.png

Note the InvisFurn ones...

It MIGHT require a new game, but I'm not thinking so.  It's just animations, not script.

OK..... my SL Anim Loader just has the GENERAL tab.  I don't have anything below that.   I installed Billy's and Leito's (and others), but they aren't listed like yours are.  

Also, do you recall WHERE the inviso furniture is?  I'll have to look for it.  I recall seeing it, but I don't remember where.   

Ahhh...ok. 

Ensure you're using the correct versions of mods for your version of Skyrim (SE, LE, AE...).  I realize that may sound basic, and even a touch condescending, but you'd be amazed how often that's the culprit.  I'm guilty myself. ? Any new pack should show up there though.  Then you'd need to register the animations.

Say which version you run, and I can provide links.  I run SE, so LE could very well be a different animal.

As for the FOMOD for Billyy's, it's just a list of available animations.  I only checked like 4-5 of them, but read it carefully.  What will you use, and what can be skipped?  Ya know?

Ahhh.... that would do it.   Yes, so I'm in IT, but not done too much modding.   I know the various versions have wrecked havoc on modders.   I don't mind someone talking incredibly simple to me about it as I feel I have missed some crucial step.   

I ended up just grabbing some that were recommended by LustyLuna.  I could've sworn her's were to SE versions (which is what I use).    Feel free to recommend any.

• Nibbles (which says it's SE - SLAL NibblesAnims 5.52SE)
  • SH Furniture
  • Leito
  • Billyy
  • SLAL_SE

You have said FOMOD a few times, and I am not sure what that is.  Is that for the furniture?  

1. Download the zip
  2. install via MO2
  3. Re-run FNIS
  4. Launch Skyrim, go to MCM, go to SL Anim and Enable/Register them

Nothing more?  I saw an older YouTube that had some mod for non-sexlab animations.  I don't have that.

EDIT:  Also, saw the Inviso option was that first one (that I didn't have checked).

Edited by heychadwick

Sure :) ,

Billyy' for SE: LINK

Leito's for SE: LINK

A FOMOD appears during the install of the mod.  It's a pop-up menu.  Lets you choose various things/aspects of the given mod.  If you didn't get that, I suspect it was the incorrect version.  I certainly did...lol

There's also "rules" or overwrites, if I'm remembering right.  I think that's mostly for creatures though...

Anyhow, try those.  As I said, it shouldn't affect your saved game at all.

OH, that's what that install menu is called.  Gotcha.

Alright, so I removed the old versions of Leito and Billyy.  I installed the new versions.   I looked at the install options and made sure to click anything that had OBJECT or FURNITURE.   

• Re-ran FNIS.   Said I had too many textures or something.   
  • I uninstalled Osex and all of that.   Uninstalled a few other SLAL as I figure I can figure it out eventually.   
  • Re-ran FNIS.  It worked.  Even checked the Compatibility check.  No errors.
  • Launched the game.
  • Went into MCM
  • Went into SL ANIM LOADER
  • Clicked Enable.   Clicked Register.....    Still only 110 Animations and no new sub menus....

There are two types of 'furniture sex' animations.

1. Things like 'table doggy' or 'throne blowjob'. These crop up on a random basis just like any other sex position etc.

2. The 'invisible furniture' ones where you have to A. Actually have these type of animation installed and B. You have to do the dicking about with placing markers as has been said.

You can use SL Tools to pull up the type of animations mentioned in 1. above.

Yes, it is SLAL SE.  I triple checked.    No idea what is wrong with it.   I might just uninstall all the apps and start again.   I'm not sure what else to do.   I was also having trouble saving my game in regular gameplay.  I'll have to make sure that's working or I'll be starting EVERYTHING over!

@Grey Cloud Yes, I do know they can crop up randomly.  You can also go in and set the % of how often.  I bumped mine to 100% and it never triggers.  I also use the spell that shows where you can have furniture sex, but I get the error that there are markers nearby. 

Also, the issue seems to be with loading Animations.   They aren't showing up in SL Anim Loader.  I don't have anything past the 110 default ones.   

1 hour ago, heychadwick said:

Yes, it is SLAL SE.  I triple checked.    No idea what is wrong with it.   I might just uninstall all the apps and start again.   I'm not sure what else to do.   I was also having trouble saving my game in regular gameplay.  I'll have to make sure that's working or I'll be starting EVERYTHING over!

Also, the issue seems to be with loading Animations.   They aren't showing up in SL Anim Loader.  I don't have anything past the 110 default ones.   

That is odd.  I know you said SLAL was SE; just verifying. :) 

It does sound like you are having other issues as well.  Perhaps going back and making sure all your mods are the correct version, or that you aren't missing some requirement, is a good plan.  PITA though.

It did take me a while to get a stable game while running hundreds of mods.  Added a few at a time, and made sure everything was working before adding more.  Many, many CTDs, or weird stuff in-game...lol 

Welcome to modding Skyrim.

I'm far from an expert too, so if you attached your load order and papyrus log in a spoiler, someone much more experienced might help.

Edit: I just thought of something you can check quickly... I'm not familiar with MO2, as I use the dreaded Vortex, but periodically I've had to enable plug-ins manually. They SHOULD enable automatically, but I have had a few that didn't for some reason.  That'd be a quick fix.  Is there a way to check enabled plug-ins with MO2?

Also, is FNIS finding those anims?  No errors? 

Edited by Fiend71
1 hour ago, heychadwick said:

They aren't showing up in SL Anim Loader.  I don't have anything past the 110 default ones.   

There are no default animations in SLAL and I can't think of anything that has 110 default animations.

16 hours ago, heychadwick said:

Re-ran FNIS.   Said I had too many textures or something.

FNIS has absolutely nothing to do with textures and it is probably impossible to have too many textures.

My advice is that you have a look at these:

For SE
https://www.loverslab.com/topic/136543-mod-organizer-2-other-tools-from-zero-to-hey-sexlab-is-working/

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/118460-skyrim-se-for-beginners-v-319-3bbb-hdt-smp-hph/

and if you still have problems then at least post in the SE section with some relevant info, e.g. your LO, your FNIS output and say which mod manager you use. YOU might want to post which SE.exe version you have along with which SKSE64 version so people know whether you are running SE or AE.

@Grey Cloud Sorry, too many animations.   I had read it has a limit.  I had hit it.   Anyways, I fixed it by removing Osex and it's files. 

No default animations in SLAL?  Hmm...  it keeps finding 110 Animations, but there is no further tabs for the Anim packs I install.  No further ones.   

I'm starting to think of just restarting...

I'll read those articles you sent.  Thanks!

Edited by heychadwick
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I know this is late, but I was also having the same problem.  But then I realized that there are actually two furniture marker files that need to be installed.  I had only installed one of the two files initially.  Maybe this will help someone else who makes the same mistake.