Rape on fast travel?

_Me

I recently started using a mod that disables fast travel and provides various modes of transit, all for a price. However, there's no reason NOT to fast travel in cluded in the mod (you have to use an item to turn fast travel back on, just in case you don't have time for that bullshit.) I think people might like having a mod that makes fast travel dangerous. Xlovers could do that. 

• 4 weeks later...

Yes Lovers with PK can make it dangerous to use fast travel with the chaos and animal settings turned on. I fast travelled to one of the cities and soon as the screen loaded my character was sexually assaulted by a vampire horse from the mod that expands the vanilla Oblivion vampire quest.

Really?!?! I had NO IDEA that was viable! What is the name of the LPK mod?

Not totally like in the middle of fast travel you're interupted but you can be unlucky to arrive at your fast travel destination and theres an NPC or creature in proximity. If the settings are turned high enough they'll sniff you out and attack.

@galgat: I meant that during fast traveling you can be raped by NPCs or animals, not how to enable or disable fast travel.

@Rokabur: Well, if that is the case, then you would need something like a mod that puts you closer to your destination when you fast travel. That should get you into A LOT of... trouble.

I guess I miss understood, but it would not be that much trouble to make such a mod in lovers, one would just have to come up with a plan, as to whom, what,  when, and maybe a why to give it reason, perhaps extortion, robbery, someone who dis liked you a lot calling a contract, many ideas for that,

you might even use the disposition to find, and make a REF to the person that wanted to contract your Rape, thus gathering enemy's   from the NPC already available in Oblivion [ this would take some rather troublesome scripting, but it could be done ].

I see no reason you should not try and make such a mod.

• 2 weeks later...

you know, wouldn't that be way too much?, i mean, you can be raped when waiting, and sleeping and fighting (thanks to rape global settings), walking or even while talking to a daedric shrine (once you done you are assaulted by 3+ npcs) thanks to joburg (i kinda finally got bored of it and uninstalled it), and with demolition fighting system you are plain fucked because there is a roll-move that gets your attackers behind you... how about a mod that turns your character into a hooker and people on cities pay you to rape you instead of approaching glowing purple and getting free stuff either you want it or not... it gets boring after a while... specially on the middle of guild quests, and on the arena is even worse because you get disqualified if you get raped (due to the mod taking your armor off).

There is a lovers hooker plugin right in the downloads section.

Additionally you can turn down the settings for joburg to make stalking much more rare.  Further you can cast your joburg settings spell to tweak your lewdness level when you don't want to be bothered.  Lastly you can hot swap, "in game" several different libido settings, via the joburg spell settings menu, for times when you don't want anyone stalking at all.

Alternatively you can scrap Joburg and go with StalkerM, which is a Joburg "lite" version that has lots of custom options:  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/16885-loversstalkerm/

As to combat rape.......you do realize that has ZERO to do with Joburg right?  That is a function of RaperS and it has settings for you to dial back combat rapes, as well as back attack success rates.  WappyOne's version goes the extra mile to give all sorts of tweak-able toggles to get things just how you like them.

As to combat rape.......you do realize that has ZERO to do with Joburg right?  That is a function of RaperS and it has settings for you to dial back combat rapes, as well as back attack success rates.  WappyOne's version goes the extra mile to give all sorts of tweak-able toggles to get things just how you like them.

oh that, i never said it was part of lovers rape slave, i said that walking and talking to a shrine was involved, maybe i should have put a comma somewhere, i was thinking about the guys from joburg approaching normally and asking for sex for like 500+ septims, instead of you talking them into it for the hooker mod (that it is like the option of "how about having some fun for a fee?" from adultplayplus i think)

I'd probably want this to be more of a "random encounter on fast travel" mod, and have the rape be an emergent property.

In other words, in my mind, the process goes like this:

• The player fast-travels.
  • Every {X} {{Y}*DISTANCE + {Z}*TIME}, the game rolls a random encounter. (the random encounter table may contain blanks, may involve a sequence of tables, or whatever, but basically, something may or may not show up)
  • If the encounter is hostile, combat starts.
  • Once in combat, Lovers RaperS will cause enemies to try to rape you as normal.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, apologies for the bump, but I have a question regarding post 9. Iris86 mentioned a "demolition combat system" and I was wondering where I could find it. I did a few searches and found a couple threads that mentioned it but provided no links. If someone has the link and they'd like to share it, then that would be awesome.

Hey, apologies for the bump, but I have a question regarding post 9. Iris86 mentioned a "demolition combat system" and I was wondering where I could find it. I did a few searches and found a couple threads that mentioned it but provided no links. If someone has the link and they'd like to share it, then that would be awesome.

Your google fu is weak grasshopper.   :P

Link: http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/40046/?

Archived