Heyo people sad.gif

I hate asking for help especially when it comes to third party programs but my hope is someone here knows what this is from.
I have been trying to fix this issue for over a week now :-/

I have tried to get help on the reproccer page but it is like talking to a brick wall :s

I cannot get reproccer to properly patch projectiles, I have searched google I have reinstalled immersive weapons, I have looked through the user submitted images on the reproccer page.  I have scoured the AV Help page 8 times!!

This is the error I am getting

[23748] [LOG] Steel Arrow - Noisemaker: Gravity: 0.26 Speed: 5100.0 Range: 120000.0 Damage: 12.0
[23749] [LOG] Steel Arrow: Stopped patching
[23750] [LOG] xpo Dummy Arrow: Started patching
[23751] [LOG] xpo Dummy Arrow: Variants excluded.
[23752] [LOG] xpo Dummy Arrow: Started patching stats.
[23753] [EXCEPTION] java.lang.NullPointerException
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchStats(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:126)
at skyRePatcher.SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.patchAmmunition(SkyRe_AmmunitionPatcher.java:69)
at skyprocstarter.SkyProcStarter.runChangesToPatch(SkyProcStarter.java:230)
at skyproc.gui.SUMGUI$ProcessingThread.run(SUMGUI.java:937)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

So it is the xpo Dummy Arrow that is bunking everything, But I can't find where it comes from to block the mod >.< does anyone know what mod this is? So I can patch my projectiles ?

Please refer me to the solution in the least I am about to lose my marbles over this I have done everything in my power to attempt to fix this sad.gif

EDIT: I found it, I had a eureka moment and realized it was Prison Overhaul :blush:

Sorry for the pointless post :dodgy:

But in the very least we now know or at least I do if already known that we must place xaz prison overhaul in the reproccer block list :shy:

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived