Hi. I'm New To Sex Mods - Need Help.

Hi there. I'm new to sex mods so please kindly advice this newbie how to use these sex mods.

I've many questions.

1 )Like how to I get started. Let's say I download the 50 Shades mod, how to I start or engage the sex animation with an NPC?

2) What are the basic sex mods available?

3) Is there a sex mod available just for Heather Casdin companion?
4) Is there a sex mod available just for Nora Spouse companion?

5) How do I install the sound files?

Cheers!

2 hours ago, Martial Wolf said:

Hi there. I'm new to sex mods so please kindly advice this newbie how to use these sex mods.

I've many questions.

1 )Like how to I get started. Let's say I download the 50 Shades mod, how to I start or engage the sex animation with an NPC?

2) What are the basic sex mods available?

3) Is there a sex mod available just for Heather Casdin companion?
4) Is there a sex mod available just for Nora Spouse companion?

5) How do I install the sound files?

Cheers!

You might take a look at this Guide or this Guide  to start. They mainly recommend Fusion girl and are geared towards use of FG but I personally use CBBE and Prefer it. You can also look at the file in this thread to help understand what you need to get AAF up and running correctly. Without AAF you won't have any sex mods that work. The file is in this thread

Edited by Oldwolf58
13 hours ago, Oldwolf58 said:

You might take a look at this Guide or this Guide  to start. They mainly recommend Fusion girl and are geared towards use of FG but I personally use CBBE and Prefer it. You can also look at the file in this thread to help understand what you need to get AAF up and running correctly. Without AAF you won't have any sex mods that work. The file is in this thread

Thank you so much.