Wastelander's Storage prototype demonstration

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been modding Bethesda games for a while, but I'm a complete newbie to scripting and the Papyrus language. This will be my first mod where I use scripts.

I liked mods for skyrim like Soul Gem Oven, Egg Factory, Extra Pocket, but I didn't find similar mods for fallout 4 except for Creatures addon for FamilyPlaning.

Therefore, I decided to make such a mod myself, and I already managed to saddle the Extra Pocket prototype for Fallout 4.

Wastlender's Storage will be an Extra Pocket like mod, while creating it I also relied on the script of the ExtraPocket mod to study and interact with game objects. Now the basic part is ready, it remains to make the MCM menu, and add restrictions (types of portable items, checking sex, access to womb in battle and in armor and max stretching)

Wastlender's Storage fully inherits the idea of Extra Pocket: You can use your womb to carry various things. The ability to use your internal space for theft or storage of small jewels, as well as you can install mod to add caps weight to turn yourself into a small bank safe.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the video, I demonstrate how access is carried out, this can be done both from the quick panel and from pipboy.

Edited by MegaMydakXD
  • MegaMydakXD changed the title to Wastelander's Storage prototype demonstration
13 hours ago, Olmech said:

Interesting. Will this storage space be immune to mods that steal your inventory?

The womb is treated by the game as a separate container, similar to those that the player builds in his settlement. So the womb should not be affected by mods affecting the composition of the inventory, the most important thing is not to lose a womb tool for expansion in order to get access to the womb

• 4 weeks later...

So I made a more or less understandable mcm menu. The system of slowing down the character when filling the womb. Combat and armor restrictions system. The system of prohibited items (mostly for different types of weapons). And also added a recipe for crafting a tool for access to the womb. It remains to fix the mcm description a lot and soon I will release a beta version. Why beta? I just want to catch more bugs and honestly I don’t know how the mod will behave on other modpack's.

Spoiler

20220514190503_1.jpg.aba708bc033acc6aa76c3d3ce7d3f1b5.jpg20220514190442_1.jpg.fea047bf572e3bbefa17472a2a9e8c62.jpg20220514190507_1.jpg.8f6b10f847ac918f6fb9dda09e97af92.jpg20220514190505_1.jpg.9724b8924431ebbbb47fc110e4295ad8.jpg

this silly kinky concept is fun. i added a bunch of legendary outfit drops with lots of physics changes and thematic stat changes (eg:buff like rad absorb and endurance at a cost to sneak and agility) to my game but never bothered with stand alone modding l ike you have.

image.jpeg.f1a50990767e21ee91b67957a97e87c8.jpeg