Greetings, had this idea pop in my head as I ran into a pack of wolves and realized I was in deep sh*t, because I only equip my armor in the presence of a Follower or Arming Squire.

It's a little bit of immersion. Then the idea grew into a possible mod? Maybe even integrating Horrible Harassment/Approach mechanics @factoryclose ? Or Sexlab Survival @Monoman1 with a touch of Slap That Butt @ballsy ? The arming squire could be a little sneaky depending on relationship, and ask for favors or Septims. Or just smack you on the butt!

Sounds like something @DSHV, that could work? I'm sure we'd need some sort off cloaking spell blocking equipping Heavy/Light Armor?

I'd be interested to hear what you think.

By squire you mean a follower who bears an armor and dress it on PC during combat? I thought about something like this when looked at the art of Kardia by Nisetanaka. I'm not good at scripting. I can create a character and write dialogue for them. 
There is the It is Not Your Armor 2 mod. Not sure where I got it from. It does not allow you to put on an armor in battle, and any new armor must be adjusted to the PC body.

On 4/16/2022 at 5:19 AM, DSHV said:

By squire you mean a follower who bears an armor and dress it on PC during combat? I thought about something like this when looked at the art of Kardia by Nisetanaka. I'm not good at scripting. I can create a character and write dialogue for them. 
There is the It is Not Your Armor 2 mod. Not sure where I got it from. It does not allow you to put on an armor in battle, and any new armor must be adjusted to the PC body.

I'll take a look, thanks. Oh, not during Combat, before it. Basically your character cannot equip a CUIRASS without someone who can adjust and tighten up the armor form behind! :)

On 4/16/2022 at 10:11 AM, 43deadwood said:

Both SexLab Survival and Mortal Weapons and Armour have an option called 'combat equipping' - your character has to equip their armour without being interrrupted.

Is this similar to use the Equipping animation from 'Animation' mod, or the animation from Serial Stripper?

Edited by Dojo_dude