I'm lost couldn't find gay mods like prostitutions ect I need help

I'm new at modding in skyrim but I found mods I wanted years ago for fallout 3 and nv, so I'm looking to create a new character in skyrim with the ability to prostitute my gay character, my character is bottom so I also want more femboy or twink type of character, I want mods with dialogues and prostitution or casual sex so basically I downloaded SOS and Loverslab mod but I don't have the scripts that imitate sex  I found mostly male/female mods no gay options? suggest all good mods you know please.

Also all male characters are too old and manly when creating a new character I'd like more fem or younger faces for my character and non muscular body ? and the ability to pick penis size for my character.

Tbh, if you do Sexlab and whatever prostitution mod, and mark yourself as female in Sexlab, and pick anal/oral animations, it just works.   I mean unless you play a top.  You just press '+' to reverse positions. 

That's a very specific example. I'm not sure what prostitution mod to use.  I've heard Radiant Prostitution is good. 

Edit: Radiant Prostitution is also Gigolos. 

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/17325-radiant-prostitution-gigolo-se/

Edited by EnragedBard
1 minute ago, EnragedBard said:

Tbh, if you do Sexlab and whatever prostitution mod, and mark yourself as female in Sexlab, and pick anal/oral animations, it just works.   I mean unless you play a top.  You just press '+' to reverse positions. 

That's a very specific example. I'm not sure what prostitution mod to use.  I've heard Radiant Prostitution is good. 

This mod tho forces you to stay near or inside the inn right, I'm looking for a mod that let's you give offers by dialogue anywhere