Looking for the "Nireli - Mage of Morrowind" Mod Follower by ats321

This follower was deleted from the nexus recently, along with many others. The user "ats321" uploaded it.  To my great misfortune, I did not have it saved.

If someone could please offer a mirror I would be much appreciative. Here is a link to the original nexus file. nexus. I have also included a picture.

Nireli.PNG

Edited by yumy948
  • yumy948 changed the title to Looking for the "Nireli - Mage of Morrowind" Mod Follower by ats321
  • 2 months later...
On 4/13/2022 at 5:31 AM, yumy948 said:

This follower was deleted from the nexus recently, along with many others. The user "ats321" uploaded it.  To my great misfortune, I did not have it saved.

If someone could please offer a mirror I would be much appreciative. Here is a link to the original nexus file. nexus. I have also included a picture.

Did you get a link as you requested? If not I can help.

9 hours ago, Thor2000 said:

Did you get a link as you requested? If not I can help.

I still have not gotten anything. I went on Shayken and found the author and messaged him. He said he would get back to me. That was over a month ago and still nothing. I was hoping to find the serana follower as well. I'll upload a snap here.

I appreciate your help. Did quite a bit of hunting around along with trying to reverse engineer nexus url's to no avail. 

serana.PNG

5 hours ago, yumy948 said:

I still have not gotten anything. I went on Shayken and found the author and messaged him. He said he would get back to me. That was over a month ago and still nothing. I was hoping to find the serana follower as well. I'll upload a snap here.

I appreciate your help. Did quite a bit of hunting around along with trying to reverse engineer nexus url's to no avail. 

Going to send you a pm with a link shortly. I have some other followers of the same modder. Unfortunately, I don't have the Serana follower.

On 7/2/2022 at 12:13 AM, Arthenon said:

I'm also looking for this follower. There was another follower by ats321 that could be found in the 'Temple of the Divines'. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA

He helped me out so I figured I should help you. I'll pm you the link he hooked me up with. Cheers

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...