Bannerlord Mod list request

Greetings all,

Decided after grinding some Elden Ring I'd come back to Bannerlord after a long haitus. I find most of the mods I used aren't in service anymore. I don't need links or anything, I can go find things, but I was wondering if anyone could just copy and paste a list of mods they are using to make the game more enjoyable. If no response, no big deal, just thought I'd ask the community for some QoL I might miss on trying to just sort through or mods that cause a lot of issues and stay away from

not sure what u are asking nothing has changed much i.e. mods sttill on every beta release and major beta release, u hv to do your own homework as every one of us playing has to deal with CTD or other shit... some improvements were made but really TW is a 3rd rate company.......

I play 1.7.1.

Be aware adult mods are still being developed and are not 100% compatible due to (I think the term is) key overlaps. There's Captivity Events and a few add-ons to that (BC and TB), as well as Primae Noctis, but if you try to run CE, BC, TB, and PN all together some features will become inactive and many event choices will disappear.

There's a "Marry Anyone Continue" on Nexus to replace the old Marry Anyone.

"Nude Men and Women" works.

My advice is to keep it simple.

And yes...expect lots of CTD.

Edited by SeranaUser