CK3 Mod Load order and modding help?

Huhu once again dear community. 

I do not know much about modding but someone in here helped me back in the day to mod other games and i hope someone will be found again to help me once more. 
Managed to download a few mods for CK3 and make the launcher accept them (no clue how i managed to pull that one off) 
Now the mods do not seem to work and i suspect this has to do with the load order. Sadly every mod has a different load order and i am very confused on what to do. 

My current mod list and load order looks like this. 
1. Carnalitas. 
2. Carnalistas. Historical Slavery Doctrines. 
3. Character Body Overhaul. (CBO)
4. CBO CFP Compatible
5. CBO Vanilla.
6. CBO Carnal Court. 
7. CBO Carnal Court CFB Combatible.
8. Cheri - Carnalitas Dei. 
9. Cheri - Carnalitas Mundi. 
10. Intimate Encounters. 

All i want to do in general is add sex to the game and maybe some inbreeding for that Game of Thrones or Habsburg feeling ingame. I really need help cause i have no clue how any of this works in terms of load order or what mod does need another mod. If someone can help me that would be wonderful. Also can someone maybe explain to my WHY the certain load order is important? I have the feeling that because i do not understand much about it is the reason why i can't figure out what load order makes sense. 

To me it feels like roll the dice and pray for rain....

Thank you. 

PS: If this is the wrong part of the forum i am deeply sorry and would ask a mod to move it if that is possible. One of my problems is also that this forum loads very slowly and sometimes not at all so it is difficult for me to move around here. Thank you. 

Not sure I can help with your specific load order as I'm very new here & some of the mods you've included are unknown to me.  I'm unaware of any problems there, but relatively ignorant so... I can answer the second part thought.  Basically, what ever is loaded after overwrites anything that came before.  So for the sex mods, Carnalitas needs to be loaded before the others since it provides the framework for the other sex mods. Personally I would avoid using a bunch at once.  Just makes it easier to problem-shoot if something's not working properly.

1 hour ago, justpokinaround said:

Not sure I can help with your specific load order as I'm very new here & some of the mods you've included are unknown to me.  I'm unaware of any problems there, but relatively ignorant so... I can answer the second part thought.  Basically, what ever is loaded after overwrites anything that came before.  So for the sex mods, Carnalitas needs to be loaded before the others since it provides the framework for the other sex mods. Personally I would avoid using a bunch at once.  Just makes it easier to problem-shoot if something's not working properly.

I know that to many mods would start to interfere with one another. But Carnalitas has listed all the other mods as sub mods. Sadly i could not find out what the load order is or what is needed exactly for them all to to work correctly. 

But what you say is that Carnalitas is basically the foundation of the rest. So i am glad i figured at least that out on accident and have it in place 1 in the loading order. 

2 hours ago, LordDGP said:

Is it not included in CBO?

I think it is at least i think i did read something about it. 

1 hour ago, justpokinaround said:

See the important note on Carnalitas mod page:  "Note that some of these mods may conflict with each other, even if they don't conflict with Carnalitas." 

Yes i thought about that as well. But one mod stated it needs the other mod and thats how i ended up with 10 of them. Not sure what conflicts with what. 

6 hours ago, William_Oakham said:

I think CBO Carnal Court CFB Comp. already includes CBO Carnal Court. Double check on its repository, but I'd swear it's one or the other, not both.

The Carnal Court CFB Comp doesn't have a own site where anything is written. Carnal Court just has one of the downloads for CFB Comb.  

And they give an example like this for a load order. Which is kinda confusing cause i assumed i need both. If you now say i only need one of them i do not really have a clue how to check that. 

Carnalitas

Community Flavor Pack
Character Body Overhaul (CBO)

CBO CFP Compatibility
CBO Carnal Court

CBO Carnal Court CFP Compatible

Can i check on the files somewhere?

On 4/13/2022 at 12:06 AM, BrollyLssj25 said:

The Carnal Court CFB Comp doesn't have a own site where anything is written. Carnal Court just has one of the downloads for CFB Comb.  

And they give an example like this for a load order. Which is kinda confusing cause i assumed i need both. If you now say i only need one of them i do not really have a clue how to check that. 

Carnalitas

Community Flavor Pack
Character Body Overhaul (CBO)

CBO CFP Compatibility
CBO Carnal Court

CBO Carnal Court CFP Compatible

Can i check on the files somewhere?

My bad, it used to be that only one was necessary, but that's not true anymore.

2 hours ago, William_Oakham said:

My bad, it used to be that only one was necessary, but that's not true anymore.

No Problem. Thanks for trying to help. I think i got it to work even tough i would have to adjust clothes manually and after the scene i can stare at an empty room and need to close the window. 

Not exactly as intended i believe but it kinda works? So far thats the best i got out of it ?