Kzero91 DD Pet Sex Animations Only Pet on Pet

Kzero91 DD Pet Sex Animations Only Pet on Pet

View File

Hey Guys

I'm not too long hobby animator and these are my Pet sex animations I want to share with you, but don't expect anything perfect because around the topic of the animations tool Blender there is still a lot to learn and I'm just started.

!!!Hard Requirements!!!

!!!Devious Desires and all of its requirements!!!

Devious Desires can be found e.g. here

A good guide to the installation can be found here.

And a short info, I will not answer to requests like e.g. I installed your animations but it does not work. If there is a problem please first make sure that Devious Desires is installed correctly, if there is still a problem please describe in detail what does not work, what has already been tried etc., because with that does not work, I just can not do anything and can not help. Also, please only post problems in the support thread. Thanks a lot

All animations are based on the animal breeds shown in the spoiler, all others can and will have clipping errors, unfortunately nothing can be done about that.

Spoiler

1672426185_Screenshot2022-09-09201035.thumb.jpg.19f3a28ec0accf8a1329f1235c53d322.jpg

576155155_Screenshot2022-09-09201004.thumb.jpg.fbe383cb29979b442536da5a938dd2c0.jpg

1792560118_Screenshot2022-09-09201130.thumb.jpg.0652ec9880ce946c0b65400bb74adf65.jpg

The ones marked in green are new animations or some have been added

Pet on Pet Pack:

3x Large Dog M / Large Dog F

4x Small Dog M / Small Dog F

4x Cat M / Cat F 

2x Small Dog M / Large Dog F

1x Large Dog M / Small Dog F

1x Large Dog

1x Horse M / Horse F

If you like my animations you can also have a look at my other animations

Bestiality Pets on Sims

Star Wars Themed like Droids and Force

Femdom and Foot Fetish

and you can Support me on 

untitled.png.8c421301cfb342bf8243202b33b3fe51.png

Thanks to

TURBODRIVER, for his great tutorial here and of course for WickedWhims here

ColonolNutty, for Devious Desires here

bearlyAlive, for his IK-PET Animation Rigs here

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
30 minutes ago, Zathuul said:

Do I need a mod to control the pets or does it do it on it's own with the required mods?

No you only need Devious Desires and its requirements. Then you can start the animations by hand or activate in the settings of DD autonomous sex, it may be that it is already switched on by default I do not remember.

If you have problems installing DD or starting the animations here you will find help.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/30/2023 at 6:05 PM, HanaGever said:

great mod but some of the animations dont seem to have a set place to happen, thus are impossible to use (im using dd5.3 if this matters)

Sorry for the late reply, so most of the animations have the floor set as the location, only 2 animations have a different one, the little pet bed and the cat climbing thing.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 7/30/2023 at 9:45 PM, whatifaliensarehot said:

Any plans to make any for horses? Love these animations, thank you!

Yes, as long as there are horse rigs with genitals someday. If there are already some, please let me know.

I now have horse rigs that I just found by mistake yesterday that were already in DD included?, well, so you can expect an animation soon. 

Edited by Kzero91
  • 3 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, NiffyFox said:

cant download them from some reason says the download page is missing.

Strange for me it works, for others probably also because the download numbers are increasing, try with another browser or a little later again then it should certainly work.

• 4 weeks later...

i wood like to use this mod ever time breaks my wicke wims mod then it send to buy dlc so i buy them still not working then is you have to have 16 other mods to work so i did still nothing jest breaks my game even more 50 bucks and time weasted are there any other modder out there that can make a mod like easy to use besause kzero91 mod sucks balls 

20 minutes ago, Jhon 1 said:

i wood like to use this mod ever time breaks my wicke wims mod then it send to buy dlc so i buy them still not working then is you have to have 16 other mods to work so i did still nothing jest breaks my game even more 50 bucks and time weasted are there any other modder out there that can make a mod like easy to use besause kzero91 mod sucks balls 

These are just animations, nothing else. You need Devious Desires to be able to play them, and the fact that you need so many other mods for Devious Desires is not my fault, I didn't create Devious Desires. And yes, if you want to have pets in the game you have to buy the DLC, how else is it supposed to work?? And last but not least, those who can read have a clear advantage, Devious Desires cannot work together with WickedWhims, so no wonder you only get errors and your game break...

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bot-9 said:

How did you get the rig to the horse sim?  Did you make it, or did you get it from someone?

The horse rig is implemented in Devious Desires, you can get it with Sims 4 Studio from the deviousdesires_pets.package.

3 hours ago, Kzero91 said:

The horse rig is implemented in Devious Desires, you can get it with Sims 4 Studio from the deviousdesires_pets.package.

Perfect, thank you so much for your help.