[SSE] RZAA Furniture Pack - A DM3 Furniture Pack

View File

Description

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't stand the sight of a strong Nord women with a perfect 6 pack? Sick of running out of stamina when trying to evade the eleventh dragon? Got weak pelvic muscles resulting in a less than stellar sexlab life?

Why not do kegel exercises with the RZAA Furniture Pack!

(Yeah a bit of a stretch but I'm going to pretend the exercise theme fits perfectly with this furniture pack)

This is a furniture pack for Darkconsole's Display Model 3 mod. Though currently in beta, DM3 is perfectly usable as it is. This mod takes all the poses and furniture added by Rohzima's Aetherial Animations 2.25 and RZAZZ 0.6, repackages them as DM3 furniture.

Requirements

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 7 or newer (Remember to follow all the requirements, will 100% not work with I'll Take That Display Model)

FNIS (As always remember to always rerun when adding or removing mods which add animations)

(Note RohZima's Aetherial Animations 2.25 and RZAZZ 0.6 are not required, all required assets are already packaged. Having both should not cause issues anyway)

Recommended

NiOverride Pose Adjustments + Objects SE 0.96 (Personal favourite mod. Use this to adjust character heads, etc. for picture perfect character alignment)

Simple Mod Item Spawner or you favourite item adding mod (Furniture is not obtainable from the forge like base DM3 furniture)

Good work out clothes or accessories. I don't know why I interpreted the furniture as gym equipment but whatever.

Do not use edited skeletons which adjust bone positions to reduce clipping. Feel free to if you do not mind some misalignment.

Bugs/known issues

- Though stable remember DM3 is still in beta, some issues may arise. Do not use it or this furniture pack on any save you are 100% unwilling to potentially lose. Backup regularly.

- Some furniture will clip when used on characters with absurdly thicc bodies.

- Some of the dildos of the furniture may clip in your character's body. I may look into an optional dildo replacer but no promises that I have the talent to pull it off

- The Furniture does not have a recipe like the base DM3 ones. Spawn them into your inventory with Simple Mod Item Spawner or you favourite item adding mod

- Do not drop the furniture from you inventory, they have no GND mesh so they will float in mid-air and be uninteractable

- All the furniture collision meshes do not match the furniture. Was too lazy to learn how so just reused various collision meshes from DM3

- All the furniture "ghosts" are not low poly variants as Darkconsole recommends. Also was too lazy to implement and likely never will.

Available furniture

Spoiler

Psy Bike - 10 stages
Dildo Seat - 8 stages
Floor dildo - 5 stages
Wall dildo - 10 stages
Orgasmo 3000 - 9 stages
The Punisher (lawd this one is huge) - 10 stages
Hole chair - 5 stages (2 stages do not perfectly loop)

Forklift 1 - 8 stages

Forklift 2 - 7 stages

Wench on Wheels

Wench for Sale

Pillory

T Frame

Glory Hole Wall

Future Plans

- I may create an optional dildo replacer file that clips less but really no promises on this.

- Am looking at making other DM3 furniture packs using other posers. Hit me up with recommendations and I'll try when available ?

- Follow my blog to see furniture packs I'm working on and other possibly interesting tidbits:

Credits

Darkconsole for making Display Model 3 and assisting me with some issues I had with it. Seriously y'all need to try out DM3, it really spruces up the hundredth breezehome mod.

Rohzima for letting me use his amazing animations. Check out his Patreon where he posts cool animations for skyrim and DAZ.

Lord and saviour todd for skyrim I guess? IDK it's nice when it does actually just work.

Permissions

I mean honestly I just edited existing assets in a framework I did not make.

If you want to edit this furniture pack and I do not respond after 1 month, go ask the original asset owners for their "blessing" and feel free.

Also...

Do not reupload on any other site or source without permission.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    04/09/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Display Model 3 Beta 7+, FNIS
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Edited by ajelloacc

First of all thank you for your work!

I try it with [SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 7 , but look I didn't understand something. For me more easy use Rohzima's Aetherial Animations 2.0  with Pose Hotkeys Plus - it's more simple and faster way. But in [SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 7 I found interesting "image space modifier" that give blur dof effect. Now thinking how to use it for screenshots :)

Anyway thank you for your work! You animations packs are great!

3 hours ago, tessory2 said:

First of all thank you for your work!

I try it with [SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 7 , but look I didn't understand something. For me more easy use Rohzima's Aetherial Animations 2.0  with Pose Hotkeys Plus - it's more simple and faster way. But in [SSE] Display Model 3: Beta 7 I found interesting "image space modifier" that give blur dof effect. Now thinking how to use it for screenshots :)

Anyway thank you for your work! You animations packs are great!

Honestly I'm not doing too much, The real heroes are DarkConsole for DM3 and Rohzima for the animations and the furniture. I 'm just converting them into DM3 furniture since I just love the DM3 system since it has plenty of great features like making poses persistent, disables heel offset, toggle-able headtracking, allows scaling, granular positioning and other great features. The github page has more info though it maybe disorganized since its still in beta: https://github.com/darkconsole/dse-display-model/wiki/Release-Notes:-Beta-7

If you are not too familiar with how to use DM3 furniture, there was a controls mapping though its only for controller. When you want to assign an npc and your screen turns bluish, you need to look at the npc you want and press the "r" key to get them rigged. Pose Hotkeys is great to see poses quickly but I love setting up a scene in a location and having it persist when I change cells.

Still great to see other people using the pack, message me if you have more questions on how DM3 works :)68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f754a647a544f4f2e706e67.png.5a10a74bd6643150ecd66dd39799321d.png

• 4 weeks later...
8 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

@ajelloacc hey nice mod...so i was looking at the screenshots and these are some really cool locations. I was trying to look for any mentions of it, but i didn't see anything(but i could be blind lol), do you know the name of the location mod that the screenshots were taken?

So all the screenshots I took are from this mod:

The download url is the google drive link on the page, LL download is just images. The specific location from this mod was the modern house, you can get there if you talk to one of the cab drivers in the mod's city.

• 3 months later...

How come I'm getting '[DMSE] device activator not found' when I try to use the item. Most of DM3 items seem to drop the item and allow me to interact with it. Can't do it with this or your other mod. Same message appear for DM3 'ball', 'lemonade stand', 'dollstand variant 1' and some other. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Edited by noobshi
  • 6 months later...
On 8/19/2022 at 4:26 PM, noobshi said:

How come I'm getting '[DMSE] device activator not found' when I try to use the item. Most of DM3 items seem to drop the item and allow me to interact with it. Can't do it with this or your other mod. Same message appear for DM3 'ball', 'lemonade stand', 'dollstand variant 1' and some other. Did I miss a step somewhere?

Sorry to reply so late... in case you haven't fixed the problem make sure you are using the latest version of DM3, all the requirements are up to date and for the version of skyrim you are playing, rerun FNIS, and try on a new save just to eliminate the possibility there is a bad script on the save or something

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)
On 12/30/2023 at 8:21 PM, BeranabusBarnes said:

Any issues ESLifying your packs? No compaction needed so expected to be fine.

Experiencing a lot of issues with DM3:

• The slot menu fails to pop up; a lot of the furniture pieces are rendered unusable due to this issue.
  • Facial expressions and voices do not work at all.

Been busy with IRL but that was something I wanted to do if I can find the time for the packs. For DM3 issues I unfortunately can't help since I only know enough to cobble these packs together.

Edited by ajelloacc