Realtime RPG and skin colors

I was wondering if ? Sims 4 will have real time worlds. This is probably a question for them but. I was just wondering. What I mean is. Will Sims 4 ever have RPG worlds set in 2022 bc not just 2022 Ad. ?  And skin colors? A full spectrum of colors for all my Avis . O and body parts. Mods are cool but so far I cannot find anything that will let me put pointed ears on a regular avi ?  I'm new here. So can anybody  ?  Send me link's to any mods that can help in replying to my question ty

Pointed ears are a default option in game, you don't need a mod for it.

You can also have blue skin by default, and I'm sure you can find fantasy armor mods as well.

I think they're going to try an online thing with sims 5. We'll see how that goes. Sims 4 was originally supposed to be online, but after the failure of SimCity's always online stuff, they had to do an emergency redesign. Which is why so many things were missing at launch.