DoA 6 DLC costumes

Hello everyone,

Quick question for you all.  I'm interested in purchasing DoA 6 from Steam, but was wondering if there was a way to add the DLC costumes without having to pay hundreds of dollars.  As in, is there any place I can download them and add to the game through some sort of mod interface?  I'm not interested in fan made mods, just the official DLC release by Team Ninja and Koei Tecmo.

Thanks for any and all information on that : )

from what ive im not sure if people would offer up there savegame.  theres a  tool doa6sav that could work. just 2 girls you get free and  kinda  seemed better then cheatengine    or theres a cheatengine  wasn't sure on that.         could als just swap  out the 2 with a bucha skins of the different figters     

• 1 month later...

There was a mod here that has exactly what you want. I know because i have it. It doesn't unlock the dlc costumes but makes them all available by pressing select on the first costume. You just keep pressing select and it keeps changing the costume to all of the dlc costumes for that character. I tried to look it up but i couldn't find it anymore. not sure if it was taken down.

• 1 month later...