Removing CLS (old version)

3m4041

In one of my games, I installed CLS Chapter 2, and Sexy Maids of Chorrol, along with other associated crossover mods recommended in the readme file (adult bookstore, Naughty Joanna)

At the end of CLS, the quest log says "you finished... uninstall the mod."   

I uninstalled the mod, thinking that I would replace it with the new version, but the new version recommends a fresh install.

Removing the old version doesn't restore the Tiber Septim Hotel to original.  The original basement doors, and Agusta Calidia are disabled (perhaps more).   Reading on the Nexus forum, I found a quote: Grumpf never made an uninstaller.

I was able to find the RefIDs to re-enable one of the basement doors, and Agusta...

resetinterior ictalosplazathetiberseptimhotel

resetinterior ictalosplazathetiberseptimhotelupstairs

resetinterior ictalosplazathetiberseptimhotelbasement

resetinterior ictalosplazathetiberseptimhoteltop

prid 3ade2

enable

prid 2f878

enable

this brings back Agusta, and re-enables access to the original basement of the Tiber Septim Hotel. (still missing the RefID for the other basement door, but the basement is accesible    

(note: you have to leave the cell, and return, before Agusta has "bed" in her dialog.)    

This at least restores functionality to the Hotel, after removing CLS, but  there may be other changes that still need to be undone.

questions:

1)Can CLS Gold be installed at this stage, or are there other issues?

2)Can someone fill in the missing RefID for the other basement door?  The one on the right (from the front door) is 3ade2, I don't have the RefID for the door on the left. 

Archived