Question about how to go about handling a mod of a mod

So last night I sat down and was dicking around adding yet more mods to fallout 4 when I ran into a gotcha between can (pony characters) and the zex skeleton. I managed to make a hybrid skeleton that works (mostly), but how should I put it out there?

I think zex is still active and could be asked but I think the CAN author has been gone for a while. Do I just post it and say have fun? Do I try and get permission from everyone? 

Ps. if anyone knows skeletons, all I did was cut and paste some sections around. The only bug left is sometimes in dialog the camera zooms way way out. I think maybe there's an invisible bone flying off cause its not properly connected to the ragdoll, 

I would lean towards caution in this case.  It's always good to get permissions when working with other peoples mods whenever possible.  And when I say possible, the only exceptions I've ever seen are if a mod author goes completely missing for a very long time, and in such cases a disclaimer is typically placed by the new mod author on the changed mod stating that if the original author comes back and doesn't approve, then the new mod author would be obliged to remove it.

With all that being said, I don't think I'd be going too far out on a limb to say that you aren't going to get permission from the ZeX author.  And I'll just leave it at that.  But feel free to try. 

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I can see that.

I think I'm just gonna pull mostl of the aaf and adult stuff out, most of it falls apart if your using a custom race anyway and between having a dong in a world where the sex plugins work about 50/50 or not having the skeleton wig out every 45 minutes or so I think Im gonna back to mostly playable