Skyrim LE MO2 Vanilla scripts won't compile

For some fucking stupid reason when I add a property like MiscObject and try to compile the papyrus script it fails as if it can't find the flipping vanilla scripts. I've already extracted the sripts.rar. I'm running ck through mo2, but I've also tried to run it outside of the mo2 environment with all the required files and it still the same. I don't know what to do anymore, I've searched literally everything online and nothing works. If someone can help me I would be very grateful.

Oh and btw here is the full error message:

Starting 1 compile threads for 1 files...
Compiling "TIF__0100C45D"...
C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0100C45D.psc(9,0): no viable alternative at input 'MiscObject'
C:\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\Scripts\Source\temp\TIF__0100C45D.psc(9,20): no viable alternative at input 'Gold001'
No output generated for TIF__0100C45D, compilation failed.

Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on TIF__0100C45D

Creation Kit has issues while running from MO2's VFS, it often can't find scripts it should be able to. Sometimes relaunching it helps but it's a lengthy process so I just moved all of the things I need to compile to the Data directory and launch it outside of MO2.

If there's some way around it I haven't seen it yet.

Edit: nevermind missed that it doesn't work outside of MO2. No idea.

Edited by Visio Diaboli

Not sure about LE but in SE after unpacking the script.rar the folder structur is "Data\Source\Scripts" NOT "Data\Scripts\Source"

Have you also add "sScriptSourceFolder = ".\Data\Scripts\Source"" inside your CreationKit.Ini under [Papyrus]

17 minutes ago, Visio Diaboli said:

Creation Kit has issues while running from MO2's VFS, it often can't find scripts it should be able to. Sometimes relaunching it helps but it's a lengthy process so I just moved all of the things I need to compile to the Data directory and launch it outside of MO2.

If there's some way around it I haven't seen it yet.

I just tried that again. I get the same error as before...

11 minutes ago, Lyreal said:

Not sure about LE but in SE after unpacking the script.rar the folder structur is "Data\Source\Scripts" NOT "Data\Scripts\Source"

Have you also add "sScriptSourceFolder = ".\Data\Scripts\Source"" inside your CreationKit.Ini under [Papyrus]

For LE I think it is Data\Scripts\Source and it's SkyrimEditor.ini, and I have that line already.