Male pregnancy from anal?

Random question, but is there a mod out there that would have WW make pregnancy checks with anal sex for male sims (it's weird pressing the vaginal sex option for two male sims...) At the moment the only way to do it is to have the two men have vaginal sex... but that's... weird for me as there isn't one... admittedly alot of the animations don't look super different, but it breaks the experience for me. Thanks in advance, I get this is a weird request, trying to do a legacy game with only male same sex couples

@dxd740 I also intend playing with only males and (of course) same-sex couples. As far as I know, there is no mod that enables getting pregnant by anal sex. (Might be worth a suggestion to TURBODRIVER.) The solution I use is "Both Options Pregnancy Mod (Intersex Mod)" by TURBODRIVER. You can download it for free from TURBODRIVERS space at itch.io or from patreon.

This mod makes your Sims "capable of getting pregnant and getting other Sims pregnant at the same time." "Just set the pregnancy setting for ‘Both Options’ in the CAS Custom Gender Settings and your Sim will always be able to both get pregnant and impregnate." There is definitely no need to make further changes to a Sim with a male frame and a penis.

Although this mod last has been tested for version 1.82.99 (November 29th 2021) and TURBODRIVER warns, that this mod has a high chance of breaking after a game update, it still works well for 'till today. And I'm using a bunch of mods, including MCCC.

I don't know if this mod enables getting pregnant by anal sex or climax, this didn't happen yet. Although from time to time, a message occurs during sexual activities that a Sim might get pregnant. Maybe it might be a good idea to join a couple of a male sex Sim and an intersex Sim.

At least your same-sex couple can woohoo and "try for baby" as any other heterosexual couple. The only disadvantage for TfB is both partners will get pregnant. ?

Edited by Lennynator
minor changes in text
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...