So I've downloaded all the mods thought the animations list and all the mods that went with them. somehwhere along the line i installed or selected the dirty body option that seems to at this point effect raiders. anyone have any idea which mod might have such an option so i can reinstall it to select a different option? i didnt download the dirty body mod. i would keep it but i think its conflicting with another mod making the backs of npcs necks dark. i dont have any facial mods except for The Eyes of Beauty and hair is Ks Hairdo's but ive had them installed before and never seen  this. the dirty body is new so that why im looking at this as the issue.

2 hours ago, Two Bucks said:

any ideas about the dirty body for raider npcs? do any of these mods give them that automatically?

I guess they are just normally dirty.  You could try this though, if you are using CBBE body.  I saw it before but I have never tried it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48712

Edited by Marg597
Grammer.
On 3/26/2022 at 5:51 PM, Marg597 said:

I guess they are just normally dirty.  You could try this though, if you are using CBBE body.  I saw it before but I have never tried it.

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/48712

oh, lol. guess for some reason i dont remember being dirty.. but ive never exposed them like i have before the last few weeks either. well....if they are suppose to be dirty then dirty they shall be. as soon as i figure out how to take a screen shot of my load order i have a serious question about fps. something is seriously wrong.