PAHE MME Lakeview Dungeon

View File

This is the first mod I've ever published. Feedback is much appreciated.

Adds milk machines to the Lakeview PAHE dungeon. These machines automatically add the milk produced to a nearby chest using a modified MME script.

Requires

Furniture Alignment Correction by Pamatronic

Paradise Halls Enhanced (pahe) Special Edition by CliftonJD

* Main PAHE and PAHE_Lakeview_Manor_Cellar Refurnished.zip

Milk Mod Economy SE by Ed86

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/22/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Furniture Alignment Correction, Paradise Halls Enhanced, Milk Mod Economy
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

Maybe you could look into fixing an issue with the empty version of the Lakeview Manor Cellar  file that causes an occlusion area "grey wall" between the cellar and the aquarium room addition that is added in with the fishing mod from the CC? I have screenshots of the issue and @CliftonJD is also aware of it and has been trying to address it but so far has not solved the issue with the original large empty version of that cellar dungeon addon. If you could look into it and possible fix the issue so anyone using it doesn't have to walk thru a big blank grey occlusion wall when walking from the main cellar into the aquarium room it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

On 3/24/2022 at 1:53 AM, Blastum said:

I actually fixed the occlusion "grey wall" issue here:

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/102948-paradise-halls-enhanced-pahe-special-edition-with-the-customary-addons/?do=findComment&comment=3577139

Edit:

Just applied the same fix to this mod, but have not tested it out yet. Let me know if it works!

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp 90.66 kB · 6 downloads

Actually that's not the same one I use, and unfortunately even that file still has the occlusion grey wall. Sorry, that is the one for the refurnished cellar, and I have and am using the empty one. I prefer the empty cell file so that I can place my own torture furniture. I am also using the CC Fishing mod that adds the aquarium room to the cellar, and also using the Unique Display Room mod along with the fishing fix. Even when only using the pahe lakeview manor cell and the fishing mod the occlusion grey wall is still there. It's also there when using all three together. The only time it is not there is when only using the pahe lakeview manor cell with nothing else. I hope that you can figure out what's causing it and are able to fix it as it is very annoying. The occlusion grey wall is located in the doorway leading from the area of the cellar entrance to the aquarium room, ya can't miss it.

Here are the specific files I am using and the specific order that they are loading. I have tried different load orders for them will no luck.

Load Order currently using:

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.esp

Unique Display Room.esp

udrfishingpatch.esp

pahe_lakeview_manor_cell.espHearthFires - Unique Special Edition Display Room For Vampires-4770-6-0-1592535001.rarudrfishingpatch.esp-59448-1-3-1638867728.7z

Sorry for the slow response, busy week.

Unfortunately I think the problem with the mods you use is they are overlapping and occupying the same space. I think you would have to combine the two mods into one, which is way beyond my modding skill.  My edit was really just a minor tweak, not really a true mod.

I will play around with them a bit, but I am still pretty new at this.