flaccid penis during sex

Hi! @kylelayton1990 Missing penis texture issue has multiple reasons. For example,

• Some (not all) of the obscurussims' nose presets causes this. Maybe you can avoid using these presets.
  • Some penis meshes don't support some of the skin tones. I use and suggest Lamatisse's skin tones. Even if you don't use their skin tones, you can still fix this. Simply, go to CAS, and then adjust your sims' skin tone just a little. This one usually fixes the issue.
  • Some of the penis meshes overrides eachother. So far, i only experienced this with dumbaby's penis mesh (maybe it's just me?). You can try to delete it if you have it.

Personally, i recommend people to use either Simdulgence, Bank42N or Noir's penis details. My experience with their penis details were pretty good.

About flaccid penis, this might be because of a cheat or bugged nude. You can try using '  ww.fix_all_sims_nude_outfit  ' cheat. Still not working? During sex animation, use '  ww.get_hard 9999  '. During this period of in game time, your sim will have erected penis. To turn it flaccid back, you can try ' ww.get_soft ' but i believe nude outfit fix cheat should be working just fine.

Edited by 7cupsbobatae