Wicked Whims shows up in game but can't do anything with it?

I have the latest version of The Sims 4 and latest Wicked Whims installed but I can't seem to get it to work properly.
The mod shows up in my game but the only options I get are Personalization, Naturism and Settings.

I initally installed it alongside lots of other mods including objects, animations....etc so removed everything and reinstalled a fresh copy of Wicked Whims on it's own to no avail.
Tried saving my game with no mods installed before putting Wicked Whims back on just in case but didnt work.,
Even tried starting a new game with fresh new sims now that Wicked Whims was my only mod but again that didn't work.

I don't know what's up, am I doing something wrong or do I need to maybe delete and re-install The Sims 4 (I've been avoiding it).

Thanks for any help :)

1270494149_Screenshot2022-03-19163705.thumb.jpg.5c3f85be611db3759cd681768e42c53e.jpg

119354007_Screenshot2022-03-19163938.thumb.jpg.f6ef8099adac380de42ff62cf69d1cbe.jpg

Edited by darklighthim

Not sure which animations are included with WickedWhims, but I guess you should be able to initiate sex on a double bed or some random spot on the floor (animations for these locations used to be included way back when I started using WW). Of course, you can also just download an animation pack, preferably from the top of the list provided on the WW download page, as these offer both great quality and variety.

Then, simply click on the desired location (i.e. a double bed) and the option for having sex should show up under "Wicked...".

As always, remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make changes to your Mods folder (add, update, remove) or the game itself (patch, new pack, game repair).

1 hour ago, darklighthim said:

I have the latest version of The Sims 4 and latest Wicked Whims installed but I can't seem to get it to work properly.

Download more animations from link as I didn't see any listed in your startup Mods notification.

Best ones are Azmodan22, MotherloadSims, Mike24, Grey Naya, Lifeline, Lupobianco, OLL IMO.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/201-animations-wickedwhims/

Make a new folder in Mods named Wicked Animations and install all animations into that one folder.

To start manual sex if autonomy isn't starting you have to click on an object like the floor, sofa, bed, coffee table, chair, etc.

Clicking on a sim won't bring up the sex menu.

You can also click on the sim you want to have sex with and select the Romance menu and 'Make a Move'.

(Your active Sim must be at least introduced to the other sim to even see that menu command).

(Note that objects in use aren't available, like your sims sitting on the Love Seat for example).

To help get WW sex autonomy working more frequently with a few less restrictions...

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

Edited by Scorpio

I tried all options above to no avail but figured it out in the end.

For some reason it turns out all animations where disabled in the Dynaimc Animations Disabler settings, despite the fact I had hit reset all settings and hadn't ever gone into that menu until now.

Thanks for the help.

1 hour ago, darklighthim said:

For some reason it turns out all animations where disabled in the Dynaimc Animations Disabler settings, despite the fact I had hit reset all settings and hadn't ever gone into that menu until now.

That's a strange one for sure.

16 hours ago, darklighthim said:

I tried all options above to no avail but figured it out in the end.

Thanks for the help.

Could you tell me how were they disabled? Were literally all options selected?

• 1 year later...

Had more or less the same problem after deleting WW "v177c" from my MODs folder and downloading the newer "v178a" version, putting the new files exactly where the older version had been (which had worked fine). With the new "v178a" version the only possibilities were: "settings", "naturalism" and "personalisation".
Tried deleting the new files and downloading again (in total 4x) but nothing helped.
After seeing the post from Darklighthim I checked under 'Dynamic Animations Disabler' and everything there was fine....then I noticed that the 'Sex Gameplay Switch' had been un-ticked (see screenshot). I re-ticked the box and now everything is showing again as normal in the game.
I don't really recall seeing that box on earlier versions (there are lots of boxes to either tick or un-tick.... 😉 ....).
Can it be that that is a new box/choice??

Not sure if it makes a difference but, all of the previous versions were downloaded from ITCH.IO.
The new "v178a" version was downloaded from WICKED.CC

At any rate, kudos to Turbodriver.......a great MOD for the game!!

WickedWhims Error.JPG