[REQ] Can't seem to find Underworld armor port

Pwishy

Hi guys, 

I'm terribly sorry if it is really out there, but for the life of me.... I can't seem to find the Skyrim port of this armor:

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/25734/?tab=3&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D25734%26user%3D2&pUp=1

I heard Krista did a port of it for LB, i've looked at the thread (Underworld armor), but it is completely different from the Oblivion one.

Is there a non LB version of it? Perhaps CBBE or UNP? I'm just afraid it won't show on my PC who is using the Sevenbase body mod.

Can any kind soul please link me the armor? Sorry for the trouble  :blush:

Urgh...LB like in Lady Body? Never get the hang on this. If I wanted to play with flat-chested. skeleton-type chix then I would spent more time in the real world. Seriously, there are so many great body types out there to pick and hence LB becomes more and more popular. Bulemic trend? For myself Iwould like to see the Underworld armor converted too, preferably CBBE with BBP but concerning the overall look of the armor I recommend a UNPB port...period

Archived