Minou Aradia SOS SLA Keywords Patch

• 3 months later...
On 6/28/2022 at 4:20 PM, blorp-blorp said:

May I ask how you got the keywords to work? I've tried doing this in the past and it never worked for me.

To add the keywords you need to open up xEdit, right click on the mod that contains the clothing you want to change and add Baka's SL Aroused as a master. Then you can add the keywords from SLA to whatever clothing you want.

There are a lot of keywords available but only some of them work with interacting with BakaFactory's other mods. For the slot 32 clothing only use one of the following: EroticArmor / SLA_ArmorSpendex / SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini / SLA_ArmorHalfNaked  / SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard / SLA_ArmorTransparent / SLA_ArmorPretty (this one should work but I've never tried it)

There are keywords for other parts of clothing e.g. boots, stockings, which you can add but only the one in slot 32 really matters. Also only use one keyword for the slot 32 as I've noticed inconsistent behaviour when it has multiple keywords.

Hope this helps.

On 7/1/2022 at 2:35 PM, 51offthescale said:

To add the keywords you need to open up xEdit, right click on the mod that contains the clothing you want to change and add Baka's SL Aroused as a master. Then you can add the keywords from SLA to whatever clothing you want.

There are a lot of keywords available but only some of them work with interacting with BakaFactory's other mods. For the slot 32 clothing only use one of the following: EroticArmor / SLA_ArmorSpendex / SLA_ArmorHalfNakedBikini / SLA_ArmorHalfNaked  / SLA_ArmorLewdLeotard / SLA_ArmorTransparent / SLA_ArmorPretty (this one should work but I've never tried it)

There are keywords for other parts of clothing e.g. boots, stockings, which you can add but only the one in slot 32 really matters. Also only use one keyword for the slot 32 as I've noticed inconsistent behaviour when it has multiple keywords.

Hope this helps.

Thank you! After some digging I found Baka's pdfs with what keywords were linked to his mods so that helped, too.
> noticed inconsistent behaviour when it has multiple keywords.

Okay so I wasn't going insane when trying to figure out why some worked and others didn't. I tried reverese-engineering some pre-built ones and I thought I was just dumb/missing the obvious. Now it makes sense lmao.