Rag Doll effect

Nichoice

So I have been messing with Geck and FNVEdit lately and I have been trying to figure out how to change a projectile's impact. 

What I am trying to do is not make my assault rifle seem like its shooting rockets that sends bodies flying. 

I have project nevada and i have changed the settings of the rag doll effect in-game but its still not "real" enough for me as bodies still seem to slide all over the place. 

Could someone shed some light on the topic? 

The weapon record should list what projectile it uses. The projectile record should have the impact force setting.

But the more I read your OP, the more I think you mainly just want to change the projectile type. If that's the case, search the projectiles for the one you want and change the weapon to use that projectile.

Sorry if I ain't clear, but I am not trying to change the projectile type. 

Rather I am trying to change the impact force of the projectile type I have chosen. 

Because the effect I am currently getting is that after the target dies, the body goes flying half way across the room like I hit them with a truck as opposed to a gun. 

Well then as far as I know, I've already answered that question. The Impact Force setting in the Projectile assigned to the weapon determines the physics force that the projectile applies to what it hits. As an example:

Dart - impact force = 0.00

10mm - impact force = 5.00

44 mag - impact force = 10.00

Archived