the mod crashes the game when i start it

Why don't you ask in the already existing thread for that mod?

General tip: crashing when using a mod means you're missing a requirement or that you're using an incompatible version (in case it has a dll file, or if it's a LE mod with a BSA on a SE game). So absolutely check and double check you have the requirements and that you're using the proper version for your game. And if you still have doubts or issues refer to the existing post where you got the mod files. Making this thread with so little information is the least effective way to deal with this.

Edited by Just Don't
13 minutes ago, juliovoughan said:

the mod is being a cow

This is the LE version, I'm not sure if a SE version exists.

Skyrim - Being a Cow 1.7g.zip is the newest version.

You can see that from the mod title and because the lowest file in the download list was last added.

Those are the requirements, they need to be installed first (and the requirements of the requirements):

Requirements:

Milk Mod Economy and all dependencies.
NetImmerse Override

Important: Zaz Animation Pack 8.0 by t.ara  I'm using new, amazing furnutures from this package, without it you will never finish quest's.
Edit:  If You from some reason not going to update Zaz - ok, i made fix that could give back compatibility - but i'm not going to test it. For short test you need to run Hammerheart quest and then on 14th or higher transformation stage ask him for horseshoe - if scene works good - ( you can take a place in stable and wait for his service ) - ok, all works fine - let me know about it.

Soft Requirements (but recommended)

SlaveTats

SLIF

Edited by donttouchmethere