I have installed creature resources, uap and animations however it wont allow me to select actors such as dogs. The anims are installed properly and the animations will play if used in aaf violate. I also checked admin and humans, robots, ghouls, behemoths, supermutants and synths are allowed in anims

Edited by Kwonk
5 minutes ago, Kwonk said:

I have install creature resources, uap and animations however it wont allow me to select actors such as dogs. The anims are installed properly and the animations will play if used in aaf violate.

The most likely scenario is that something is not installed correctly or your load order needs adjustment.  Did you follow The Guide ™️

48 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

The most likely scenario is that something is not installed correctly or your load order needs adjustment.  Did you follow The Guide ™️

I have already reinstalled uap and creature rescources and still wont work

45 minutes ago, Kwonk said:

I have already reinstalled uap and creature rescources and still wont work

According to what someone mentioned earlier on the tech support area, you will need Leito and Crazy animations in order to have canine support.  Do you have those installed?  Also in the UAP installer, be sure to check the appropriate boxes.

If you can't make it work, I suggest joining the AAF Discord and asking them.  Important to read / follow the server rules first so that they can help you more easily.

https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

36 minutes ago, Marg597 said:

According to what someone mentioned earlier on the tech support area, you will need Leito and Crazy animations in order to have canine support.  Do you have those installed?  Also in the UAP installer, be sure to check the appropriate boxes.

If you can't make it work, I suggest joining the AAF Discord and asking them.  Important to read / follow the server rules first so that they can help you more easily.

https://discord.gg/B95qTEn

Yes lieto and crazy is mounted. I also checked admin and humans, robots, ghouls, behemoths, supermutants and synths are allowed acts