Latex Rubber Hood Mask - Fallout 4

Latex Rubber Hood Mask - Fallout 4

View File

Slightly transparent latex hood with black eye and mouth trim - Not perfect but uniquely shaped.

Anyone is free to modify or reupload this mod anywhere.

The Spider Gwen mod by Shino is required for this re-texture to work.

You will need to add Transparency to the Spider Gwen Mask NIF - I have added a pic showing how, just open the nif file in NifSkope, click the mask so it turns green, right click the highlighted TriShape in the left panel and do as shown in my guide image.

The catsuit that matches the masks colour is the Steel Grey with Dark Seams (Transparent) one from Tao Catsuits Expanded. The Gear is a mix of Vtaw Wardrobe 4 & 7 plus 'Another Combat Armor' mod.

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So does this mod replace the mask from the Spider Gwen mod or does it make a standalone item? I cant find neither

After having edited the .nif file and installed THIS mod after the Spider Gwen mod I cant find it in game and the Gwen mask looks like a spider mask, cant add it througt console either after having located a presumed formID in FO4Edit

What am I missing?

Your mod is amazingly cool and just what I need, but I cant figure it out

Edited by GSJ999
spelling
  • 4 months later...