Body selector, specifically penis selector, not working

Since the last update the wicked whims body selector, specifically the penis selector, isnt functioning in my game. It will function per say, let me explain. I can select a different penis for my male sims, but, as soon as I turn I either 1. Turn off the game 2. Leave the played household or 3. The male sim in question is no longer there (for example I change the penis size on a sim outside of my played household) when I come back to my game (or back to that household if I didnt actually exit the game) their penis size will be reset to the default size. This has only started happening since the latest mod update so I assumed it was related. I did the usual clear game cache, avatar cache, made sure I was saving my game, etc. Im getting tired of having to change the size of their junk every time I play with certain sims. Yes, its a silly issue I know but still. Does anyone know how to fix this? 

23 hours ago, Grayfox54 said:

I've noticed the same thing. When I go back into the game the penis selections have reverted to the base set up. I just redid my game and started it over, updated all mods and I am still having the same problem. 

I even tried deleting the mod all together and all files relating to it, except animations (since those would take to long to redownload because I have so many) and nope nothing. I thought for a moment it worked because I was actually able to leave the game and come back and my sim stayed the same as when I left the game but when I traveled off lot with him, it reverted back to the default. So, I changed it back again to see what would happen and as soon as I left the lot it changed right back. Its nice to see Im not the only person having the issue. Perhaps its a mod issue then and they are aware of it and a fix is underway! 

• 1 year later...

i have this problem with custom penis sizes too, i don't have the big dick problems mod like other people who had this problem. i'll set a custom penis size for a sim and then if i leave the household or change lots or whatever it'll go back to the 50 length 50 girth. the testicles don't change for some reason?