[SEARCH] Looking for a decent modlist for LE

Here's what I'm looking for. I am new to modding Skyrim, but not to modding in general. Just about every game I have ever played has some sort of modding done to it. I am looking for a compiled list of mods or a point the right direction to Skyrim LE mods that cover these topics:

Slavery

BDSM/Bondage

Being captured

Vampire blood slave

Hardcore stuff

LE mods seem to be dying off because of SE being out, but I am stuck with it until I can purchase SE.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Edited by StephJ2Fan
  • StephJ2Fan changed the title to [SEARCH] Looking for a decent modlist for LE
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/21/2022 at 10:22 PM, StephJ2Fan said:

Here's what I'm looking for. I am new to modding Skyrim, but not to modding in general. Just about every game I have ever played has some sort of modding done to it. I am looking for a compiled list of mods or a point the right direction to Skyrim LE mods that cover these topics:

Slavery

BDSM/Bondage

Being captured

Vampire blood slave

Hardcore stuff

LE mods seem to be dying off because of SE being out, but I am stuck with it until I can purchase SE.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Sure,

Devious Devices

Slavery

Sacrosanct Vampires of Skyim,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3928

While you download that Sacrosanct mod you may as well get most of his other mods cause they work really well and are extremely stable,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/users/3959191

These are also available in Legendary Edition so check the file links but they are also on Nexus.

BE sure to get Wildcat helps the difficulty.

Then probably want frostfall,

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11163

No serious hardcore game without that!

Look up OBIS, organized bandits of skyrim!

Good overhaul of bandits makes them harder with special abilities.

Anyway that stuff I wrote above will probably keep you busy modding for days maybe weeks.

Almost forgot,

Got to get SOS slongs of Skyrim, male parts.

Of course with females you need to get either CBBE or UUNP cause there really are not a lot of body types covered by Devious Devices which is the major player in all Bondage/Slavery gameplay mods on Loverslab.

I attached an exported mod list note this is only active ESPs there are likely another hundred or so mods that are just textures, tweaks, and non-esp type programs Ive added such as SKSE and DLLs that effect the game but have no ESP.

But look at Sanguine Debachery and its requirements suggestions, that should give you a good idea of the mods you need for such a game.  I think some of its suggestions have altered immersive start mods linked that let you start as a vampires blood bag.

loadorder.txt