Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2

• 3 weeks later...
52 minutes ago, JLM1976 said:

I'd like topples female skaters???but with bigger breasts...I use the no top  that looks like AA Cup hiding under a gray spots bra?  If it was BB Cup a sports bra would be fine. I'm looking for at least a Bikini with BB Cup Breasts?

Jeez mac, calm down. Nobody said "yes" or "I'll look into it". Heck, nobody said anything.

• 1 year later...
40 minutes ago, jmedia7 said:

i'd have to find it, but idk if it'll just get nuked again

I'm pretty sure it's not about the mods, but someone who fucked in their head typing with their keyboards on the Threads...
Because there's nothing worst than Spiderman and Marvel mods out there that can be nuked any second than tony hawk...
So yeah I think that's what cause of it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/24/2023 at 7:27 AM, Waimonga said:

Thanks @jmedia7 for this!! Would you be able to add a barefoot option for female CAS by any chance?

whenever i replace any of the CAS meshes, it just turns invisible for some reason. 

5 hours ago, 123lostes said:

I don't have the game yet but I might buy it for this. Do you have a screenshot?

in the file are previews

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...