Bendu Olo's Amulet

View File

Quick nothing mod that has Bendu Olo reluctantly send Female Player Character off on a job to retrieve an Amulet.  

Bendu Olo is a Dunmer who doesnt think highly of female adventures. Find him at New Gnisis Club in Windhelm. Convince him to "Give you a shot" for job to retrieve an Amulet.  The thief he sends you to might have Amulet, might not. Just talk to the guy, usually men are pretty reasonable if giving a chance. After obtaining Amulet return to Bendu. 

****************************************************************************************************************************************

This is a plug and play and then remove file. 15 minutes worth of game play.  I made this mod from tutorial a year ago so I could get better look at quest building in CK. I had never got back to adding additional content to it. I recently started doing stuff on male player side again and concluded I wanted to upload this file so some users could have some quick fun, and so that I dont lose it. 

Quick important side notes:

1. Mod thinks you are a female

2. You should have Billyy animations installed.

3. Failed at creating properly working bsa file(tried, looked right, didnt work) Mod should uninstall easy enough for everyone. All 6-9 scripts got recompiled yesterday 

so if you uninstall and need to remove scripts they will be real easy to find. 

4. Nothing vanilla touched that would be an issue. Just cell locations where things are at. 

5. Follow quest journal log, You shouldnt fight first bandit/thief. He is good guy that can be trusted. If you go in guns ablazing all will work, just will miss some game play. 

To be very clear................ No BSA file. BSA Achieve.exe in Skyrim folder failed me, Seen online others saying it didnt work good. BSA might be helpful to some users, not for me. Sorry, I did try. Got too many other wheels to spin and not enough time. 

15 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

That point alone couldn't have been easy.

Bendu kept telling my female char he dont let dudes suck his dick. It was an unreal. Had to deploy the scripts on him.

17 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

What mysterious tutorial brought you that far?

https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Planning_the_Quest

It is multi chaptered that outlines a quest for Bendu Olo. I didnt follow to detail, obviously with SexLab as a master plus a strong recommendation to have Billyy Animation pack installed. Tutorial didnt cover any of that. 

1 hour ago, Saber2th said:

Since the special edition compatibility was left blank, so I'm assuming this won't work with SSE?

Everything in the esp will work fine and scripts and seq are no problem. Meshes and textures for male characters would have to be converted. While it's not a hard requirement you need Billyy animations installed, surely you SE'ers have Billy animations. Outside of that simple stuff Im sure it would be fine on SE. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/16/2022 at 12:36 PM, Oroborus said:

I think it's need more scripts. First with one bandit and later gangbang. Also should be way to get back amulet without kills.

Loosely think you are able to pickpocket  without fighting, The gist of mod is female gets handled by dudes, 2 times! and you kill dudes and return Amulet. When this is what happens then mod is working as intended.