[Request] CBBE Tanlines by Xanshio

Spyder

Heyo. Random-guy here to the rescue. I have all of them, I went looking for them but couldn't find them (I forgot wheat all of them looked like). I also have fair skin. I might have to upload it in two posts though. It's A-G. I don't know if I'll get any trouble for this but I hope Xanshio knows I love this mod. It's great, really freakin' great.

CBBE Fair Skin-27466-1-0.rar

CBBE Tan Line Type A-27466-1-0.rar

CBBE Tan Line Type B-27466-1-0.rar

CBBE Tan Line Type C-27466-1-0.rar

CBBE Tan Line Type G-27466-1-0.rar

CBBE Tan Line Type F-27466-1-0.rar

CBBE Tan Line Type D-27466-1-0.rar

Heyo. Random-guy here to the rescue. I have all of them, I went looking for them but couldn't find them (I forgot wheat all of them looked like). I also have fair skin. I might have to upload it in two posts though. It's A-G. I don't know if I'll get any trouble for this but I hope Xanshio knows I love this mod. It's great, really freakin' great.

No problem at all!! Thank you for sharing these files.

^ Yep, Xanshio is definitely here at LL.  :)

He asked Nexus to pull all of his mods after they clobbered him with their ban hammer. AFAIK, he plans to set up a personal page for his mods at some point in the future.

You are correct!!

And thank you all for the support, guys!! Cheers!! :D

He asked Nexus to pull all of his mods after they clobbered him with their ban hammer. AFAIK, he plans to set up a personal page for his mods at some point in the future.

You are correct!!

Cool. Big guy himself. If you create any new ones let me check them out. I'm no good at modeling, or mixing anything but I make a great guinea pig, and have a lot of time during my days (I only work three days a week). I can mod really well, I just can't create dick-all (Partial laziness, and partial reluctance). These are pretty good on the CBBE body. I recommend supporting what you like (Not just fans requests).

post-180555-0-11000900-1372113959_thumb.gif

You are correct!!

Cool. Big guy himself. If you create any new ones let me check them out. I'm no good at modeling, or mixing anything but I make a great guinea pig, and have a lot of time during my days (I only work three days a week). I can mod really well, I just can't create dick-all (Partial laziness, and partial reluctance). These are pretty good on the CBBE body. I recommend supporting what you like (Not just fans requests).

Oh, I will definitely let you guys know about my new projects. I'm just pretty busy lately, but not dead!!  :lol:

You are correct!!

Oh, I will definitely let you guys know about my new projects. I'm just pretty busy lately, but not dead!!  :lol:

Hey Xanshio, Im glad to see you here! Keep modding my friend!

You are correct!!

If I bother to learn somethings about creating this stuff myself, we could collaborate. If not I'm filled with ideas, and could do that. We have our own lives of course but yeah. Just never die, or quit, and you'll be my favorite dude.

You are correct!!

If I bother to learn somethings about creating this stuff myself, we could collaborate. If not I'm filled with ideas, and could do that. We have our own lives of course but yeah. Just never die, or quit, and you'll be my favorite dude.

I like the idea of sharing knowledge. But I really don't have time to schedule a chat or something, though. About mods, I'm not working with textures at the moment. I still have a couple of ideas to add to this body texture mod, like create new tan lines variations, or add tan lines to different CBBE textures. But, again, no time.

The spare time I have for modding, I'm working on my SEG Daedric Armor R. The latest significant thing I did was a complete remake for the Daedric Arrow. I'm really proud of the final result. You can check this link for the arrow design: http://treeps.deviantart.com/art/SEG-Daedric-Armor-R-WIP-10-368925646. And this one for the color variations that will be available: http://treeps.deviantart.com/art/SEG-Daedric-Arrow-R-372623820.

I'll also need to work on my website, I have ideas to make videos about screenarchery (one of my passions), mods and, of course, modding. So yeah, a lot of things to be done, and lack of time...  :s

Which of the sunburn files is which?

Without a a pic to reference which tan lines

go with which mod.

Which of the sunburn files is which?

Without a a pic to reference which tan lines

go with which mod.

A, and B are the Thong, and Bra tops. C,D, and E I believe are one piece swinsuits. G is a combo of both A, and B and my favorite overall(It has both thongs and tops). I couldn't post anything, sorry. I have no screenshots for you.

You are correct!!

I like the idea of sharing knowledge. But I really don't have time to schedule a chat or something, though. About mods, I'm not working with textures at the moment. I still have a couple of ideas to add to this body texture mod, like create new tan lines variations, or add tan lines to different CBBE textures. But, again, no time.

The spare time I have for modding, I'm working on my SEG Daedric Armor R. The latest significant thing I did was a complete remake for the Daedric Arrow. I'm really proud of the final result. You can check this link for the arrow design: http://treeps.deviantart.com/art/SEG-Daedric-Armor-R-WIP-10-368925646. And this one for the color variations that will be available: http://treeps.deviantart.com/art/SEG-Daedric-Arrow-R-372623820.

I'll also need to work on my website, I have ideas to make videos about screenarchery (one of my passions), mods and, of course, modding. So yeah, a lot of things to be done, and lack of time...  :s

Those look freaking bad-ass. I would love to try one of those out on my bow in real life (Yes, I own one, and I only practice with it). Just try and put effort into your mods when you can man. No rush. I got lots of time.

• 1 month later...

You are my personal hero. I accidently deleted Tan Lines Fair Skin from my NMM (as I wanted to try out SG female textures) without having a backup and I realized it vanished from Nexus too. You truly know how good something was in the moment when you do not have it anymore.

Playing Skyrim without naked females having truly fair skin ?...sorry, not possible... 

Tan Lines Fair Skin + hand-picked additional features/mods beat SG female textures any day for CBBE bodies in my eyes.

Just add normal and sweat maps separately and tattoos, dirt, pubic hair, nipples, body moles and what else by TextBlend.

UPDATE: Hmm I downloaded the CBBE Fair Skin file above and got a pretty dark and very dirty body, looked a bit like SG body textures with a dirt option...seems to be not the right file. All other version files were ok, but sadly still the Fair Skin option is missing (my favorite option...). Anybody here has a download link for the Tan Lines Fair Skin option for CBBE 3.2 ?

I just came across this and tried to use it as well, since I like fair skin too - seconding Sigurd's comment that the tone is not very fair at all - and it's also a very muscular map. Do you have a version that is actually fair skin, preferably with a smooth map?

Type A - Type BType C - Type D - Type E - Type F - Type G - Fair Skin - PSD File

Enjoy.  ;)

Hi

Could you make this for UNPB ? please :angel:

Actually there are a few mods who deliver Tan lined body textures for UNP/UNPB:

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22321

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22576

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14322

No idea though, if those mods have a complete - full body - fair skin option. The really interesting thing about Xanshio's Tan line mods is the Fair Skin option. If you like whiter/paler skin for the full body in CBBE 4k resolution quality on your female models, this a the only mod I know which delivers this. Especially the CBBE quality makes it worthwhile, on those body textures your can watch every single pore on goosebumps.

...and I truly wonder why not more modders had such a simple but great idea.

The usual default body textures you will get by installing CBBE, CHSBHC, SG, UNP/UNPB, ADEC or what else have an already medium brown color tone and you won't get such a bright skin tone as in the Fair Skin option by just adjusting the skintone in the CK to 255/255/255.  

In addition - in my opinion - normal muscular maps in combination with effects like ambient occlusion look better on brighter skin textures.

Only to visualize about we are talking: http://imgur.com/a/EpfvK

PS: Just realized the .psd file, many thx for that. I will maybe integrate that into Texblend and make it a body reset.

I apologize for necro posting here, but is there a revision to this that allows you to select what kind of tan lines you use?

If you mean something like a Fomod installer, sorry but nope, you just have to try them out and sadly there are not even preview pics for all versions linked here, but this link covers the most of them: http://skyrimghost.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-247.html

Actually what I meant was I installed this, and it works, but it only gives me the bikini tan lines and I was wondering if there was a way to make a selector or something so I can have one of the one piece swim suit pattern of tan lines shown in the photos.

Archived