[Request] CBBE Tanlines by Xanshio

Spyder

Type C should deliver a one piece swim suit tan lined body for example, maybe there a few more in D-G. You have of course choose your type you want and drop the concerning files in your data/texture folder each time you change from one option to another.

I dont know about Xanshio's but these ones looks pretty good IMO.

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14322//?

Sunburn for UNP and CBBE is a better alternative than CBBE Tan Lines by Xanshio because Sunburn is also compatible with older versions body.

for CHSBHC-body physics ModV2-4-1 Tan Lines is absolutely inappropriate.

german \ deutsch !

Sunburn for UNP and CBBE ist die bessere alternative als CBBE Tan Lines by Xanshio , denn Sunburn ist auch kompatibel mit älteren körperversionen .

für CHSBHC-Body-Physics-ModV2-4-1 ist Tan Lines absolut ungeeignet .

Am I mistaken about texture seams that occur when using older bodies is caused by the femalebody_1_msn.dds files, not the femalebody_1.dds? Cause I don't think either one is better than each other. And btw isn't there a updated version of the CHSBHC body?Although I stopped using CHSBHC (because of the low amount of poly around the breast) I remember it was compatible with the latest CBBE(v3.2). Which should be compatible with if not all, most of the textures. Unique to the CBBE body.

I just want to clarify you the difference of the textures that govern the skin color and the texture that governs the depth of the skin. 

Oh yea and if you want to see the textures to identify the type of tan-line, use GIMP (ITS FREE!)or the Photoshop plugin. 

Oh yea and thank you Xanshio for your textures.

Am I mistaken about texture seams that occur when using older bodies is caused by the femalebody_1_msn.dds files, not the femalebody_1.dds? Cause I don't think either one is better than each other. And btw isn't there a updated version of the CHSBHC body?Although I stopped using CHSBHC (because of the low amount of poly around the breast) I remember it was compatible with the latest CBBE(v3.2). Which should be compatible with if not all, most of the textures. Unique to the CBBE body.

I just want to clarify you the difference of the textures that govern the skin color and the texture that governs the depth of the skin. 

Oh yea and if you want to see the textures to identify the type of tan-line, use GIMP (ITS FREE!)or the Photoshop plugin. 

Oh yea and thank you Xanshio for your textures.

yes I know that the black hip beams caused the femalebody_1_msn.dds! I have a file that I can use all the CBBE V3 textures, a friend made ​​for me. but it is also important that in Xanshio if you want to insert a different pussy hair specific with program must download them.

german \ deutsch !

ja ich weiß das die schwarzen hüft balken die femalebody_1_msn.dds verursacht ! ich besitze eine datei mit der ich alle CBBE V3 texturen verwenden kann , hat ein freund für mich gemacht . es geht aber auch darum , daß bei Xanshio , wenn man verschiedene pussy haare einfügen möchte ein spezieles programm herunter laden muß .

ok, I got the texture for the swimsuit types working, thanks

just one issue though, now I'm getting the hands and face at a very different color than the rest of the body, and I can't fix it in race menu

The problem is, when you change body textures, then you must also hands and face, change, or graphic errors occur!

german \ deutsch !

das problem ist , wenn du körper texturen änderst , dann mußt du auch hände und gesicht , ändern , sonst entstehen graphikfehler !

just one issue though, now I'm getting the hands and face at a very different color than the rest of the body, and I can't fix it in race menu

A full set of body textures consists of three .dds files (if we leave normal and specular maps out for a moment): face, hands and body/feet. It seems that you have only installed the body/feet textures. You have to add the face and hand textures too and then there should be no color differences or seams at all anymore.

Ok, I suspect the problem :-) Xanshio added a read me file and there you will have your solution. For the separate Tan Line version A-G you will find here only the body/feet textures (only the true fair skin option has all textures available). For hands and face you have to install CBBE textures first from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/? and thereafter drop your Tan Lines type C body/feet textures into the right folder and click yes when prompted for override.

A full set of body textures consists of three .dds files (if we leave normal and specular maps out for a moment): face, hands and body/feet. It seems that you have only installed the body/feet textures. You have to add the face and hand textures too and then there should be no color differences or seams at all anymore.

Ok, I suspect the problem :-) Xanshio added a read me file and there you will have your solution. For the separate Tan Line version A-G you will find here only the body/feet textures (only the true fair skin option has all textures available). For hands and face you have to install CBBE textures first from here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/2666/? and thereafter drop your Tan Lines type C body/feet textures into the right folder and click yes when prompted for override.

I'll give this a shot and let you know how it goes, thanks in advance.

oh so close, but the hands.dds from the fair skin file is way too light in comparison to everything else, lol it looks like she tanned with gloves on 

Tan Lines type C has no hands textures, as said above and to use the hands of the Fair Skin option is utter wrong. You need to install CBBE from Nexus (which includes body/feet, hands and face textures AND their skin tone will fit to the tan of type C) and then override with Tan Lines type C body/feet textures.

oh so close, but the hands.dds from the fair skin file is way too light in comparison to everything else, lol it looks like she tanned with gloves on 

the trying times !

link : http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/35267

or this

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/4686

Tan Lines type C has no hands textures, as said above and to use the hands of the Fair Skin option is utter wrong. You need to install CBBE from Nexus (which includes body/feet, hands and face textures AND their skin tone will fit to the tan of type C) and then override with Tan Lines type C body/feet textures.

Oh I misread, ok I thought you had said that I needed to use the hands from the fair skin... alrighty I feel dumb... again.  

Edit:  that totally worked, thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Xanshio,

It seems as if your body and face textures are the ones who actually work well with the Subsurfacescattering effect of Boris newest ENB version. I guess if you create a download link and demand 5 bucks for every download you will be a rich man soon :-)

Well, the mod was already released, so... ^_^;

I'm not playing or modding Skyrim these days, but I'm also interested on this new effect. Any chance for a screenshot?

Also, I forgot to "follow" this thread, so I lost a lot of posts. I'm glad you guys liked my mod, and I want to thank the users that are helping others to make my mod to work properly, or adapting it to other body textures.

Cheers!!

Thanks Xanshio for all the modsyou have done and even though you are not playing skyrim right now

we do hope you will drop in from time to time

BTW

I  was playing with b3lisario Mod #75 UNP Pantyhose mod

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/

I wanted to see if the tanlines textures would work as good as his pantyhose textures do

and to see if I could learn basic scripting and yea it works good.

just in case someone wants to be able to switch tanline textures while still in game

though you do have to use expired RaceMenu mod and either the showracemenu console command

or the Alt showracemenu mod to change textures

different hand color is because Im using SG textures with the older UNP tanline textures from a few posts back

post-9676-0-61537700-1380077384_thumb.jpg

Thanks Xanshio for all the modsyou have done and even though you are not playing skyrim right now

BTW

I wanted to see if the tanlines textures would work as good as his pantyhose textures do

just in case someone wants to be able to switch tanline textures while still in game

though you do have to use expired RaceMenu mod and either the showracemenu console command

different hand color is because Im using SG textures with the older UNP tanline textures from a few posts back

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

I've been looking for something like this. Would you be willing to share it?

Hmmm... Since now RaceMenu has body tattoos, I guess it is possible to add tan lines as tattoos? Of course, you will be able to change the tan lines colors, which will create a very weird effect, but if you choose the white color and then regulate the transparency, I guess it will have the same effect as the tan lines of my mod. The good part is that not every female NPC will have the same tan lines as your character, which always gave me the idea that all girls of Skyrim bought the same bikini, probably on a clearance sale. ^_^;

BTW

attachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

That is pretty damn awesome to be honest.

I did it as more of a proof of concept and to see if I could do it

but yea I'll upload it when I get a few things tweaked

tweaked as in,

i am useing the 100 and the 50 textures when I really only need the 100's

because as Xanshio said you can change the strength of the texture in racemenu.

so if we only use the 100's you can adjust the alpha slider to 90% tan or 30% tan

and it would make for a smaller sized mod.

also im not sure if the full body texture is needed, the tattoo ideal of Xanshio is interesting

so that way we would adjust only the tanline section and not the full body

it would allow for better hand, feet and neck color matching reguardless of the body texture used,

(if im understanding what Xanshio is thinking about)

right now I only have the UNP Tanline textures set up in my RaceMenuTanlineScript

and all the files are loose, I need to put them in a bsa and remove the unneeded textures

and script lines,, and make sure the arm and hand, leg and foot textures can match up better.

Xanshio, are you going to try making your textures as tattoo (i know you said your not modding right now )

or I can try if you dont want to, but im NO artist !! I am more of a paint by numbers kind of person lol.

tweaked as in,

so if we only use the 100's you can adjust the alpha slider to 90% tan or 30% tan

also im not sure if the full body texture is needed, the tattoo ideal of Xanshio is interesting

it would allow for better hand, feet and neck color matching reguardless of the body texture used,

right now I only have the UNP Tanline textures set up in my RaceMenuTanlineScript

and all the files are loose, I need to put them in a bsa and remove the unneeded textures

and script lines,, and make sure the arm and hand, leg and foot textures can match up better.

Xanshio, are you going to try making your textures as tattoo (i know you said your not modding right now )

or I can try if you dont want to, but im NO artist !! I am more of a paint by numbers kind of person lol.

Yeah, that's what I meant, and no, I won't work on this right now, so you are free to try it. I believe the textures for the tattoos are just white drawings with a black background, which can be easily done with my PSD file. To show full support for different body mods, you could also add the tan lines made by Kraken973, for UNP users.

Btw, there was a modder called CobraVenomeyes that was working on lots of tan lines, before I got banned from Nexus. It would be great if we could contact him to join this thread. I'll pm him and hope for a good response.  :)

tweaked as in,

I'm liking what I hear. Can't wait to see the result.

Here is Xanshio's CBBE RaceMenu Tanlines

the tans are named as Xanshio had them named A B C D E F G

I did not do fair skin due to the different fair skin hand texture

racemenu is required and the latest SKSE

if everything looks ok Xanshio or myself will post this in the LL download section

Xanshio does not want his textures on NEXUS

so this is NOT to be uploaded on nexus

as this mod belongs to Xanshio.

if there is a problem let me know

Xanshio CBBE RaceMenu Tanlines.7z

I use UNP so I can't get a good screen shot to go with this,

if someone will post a good one while they are in RaceMenu I'll stick it here.

here is UNP RaceMenu Tanlines

UNP Sun Burn textures are the property of kraken973

depending on the UNP texture you use you may see a difference in arm and hand color.

for best hand match use

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554

go to the Body Paint Option in RaceMenu  (Image 1) and hit T for Textures

post-9676-0-28729600-1380331773_thumb.jpgpost-9676-0-61537700-1380077384_thumb.jpg

I use SG textures so I will ask santa about adding sunburns to SG textures

helpful hints

if you use other racemenu tattoos or bodypaint ya know the extra stuff

in the RaceMenu extra textures list just have the suntans 1st (top) in the list and your other extra ones 2'nd in the list

that way they will work together

* right now RaceMenu Plugin only works with the femalebody_1.dds

so sadly setting it up like face tattoo's warpaint won't work *

Hi Xanshio,

It seems as if your body and face textures are the ones who actually work well with the Subsurfacescattering effect of Boris newest ENB version. I guess if you create a download link and demand 5 bucks for every download you will be a rich man soon :-)

Well, the mod was already released, so... ^_^;

I'm not playing or modding Skyrim these days, but I'm also interested on this new effect. Any chance for a screenshot?

Also, I forgot to "follow" this thread, so I lost a lot of posts. I'm glad you guys liked my mod, and I want to thank the users that are helping others to make my mod to work properly, or adapting it to other body textures.

Cheers!!

Here come the screenshots (RealVision ENB FULL + ELFX, ENB v0.221, two different light conditions): SSS Demo Serana

The SSS effect is very subtle, because exaggeration in the ENB settings will cause seams on darker skin tones. It is much more visible when skin types are used, that have more moles, veins, small skin irregularities in general, especially skin foldes become very realistic. Tan Lines Fair Skin is a pretty clear skin type (the moles I added with Texblend). In addition is does make shadow seams softer and more diffuse. Eyes get some realistic reflection shimmer, as lip gloss too.

Whenever you might have the motivation to mod again, I would die for a bright skin type like the Fair Skin option, but with some complexion (tiny skin irregularities, moles and veins, some tiny folds maybe around arm pits, transition between lower butt cheeks and thighs etc., but not that strong like Mature Skin delivers them).

Archived