[Request] CBBE Tanlines by Xanshio

Spyder

Xanshio does not want his textures on NEXUS

so this is NOT to be uploaded on nexus

as this mod belongs to Xanshio.

I wish I could give you a hug. Thank you so much!!  :lol:

Hi Xanshio,

It seems as if your body and face textures are the ones who actually work well with the Subsurfacescattering effect of Boris newest ENB version. I guess if you create a download link and demand 5 bucks for every download you will be a rich man soon :-)

Well, the mod was already released, so...  ^_^;

I'm not playing or modding Skyrim these days, but I'm also interested on this new effect. Any chance for a screenshot?

Also, I forgot to "follow" this thread, so I lost a lot of posts. I'm glad you guys liked my mod, and I want to thank the users that are helping others to make my mod to work properly, or adapting it to other body textures.

Cheers!!

Here come the screenshots (RealVision ENB FULL + ELFX, ENB v0.221, two different light conditions): SSS Demo Serana

The SS effect is very subtle, because exaggeration in the ENB settings will cause seams on darker skin tones. It is much more visible when skin types are used, that have more moles, veins, small skin irregularities in general, especially skin foldes become very realistic. Tan Lines Fair Skin is a pretty clear skin type (the moles I added with Texblend). In addition is does make shadow seams softer and more diffuse. Eyes get some realistic reflection shimmer, as lip gloss too.

Whenever you might have the motivation to mod again, I would die for a bright skin type like the Fair Skin option, but with some complexion (tiny skin irregularities, moles and veins, some tiny folds maybe around arm pits, transition between lower butt cheeks and thighs etc., but not that strong like Mature Skin delivers them).

Wow, the effect is amazing!! I guess I'll test some realistic body textures when I'm back to Skyrim then.  :blush:

I can't say how much I'm amazed that this wasn't done sooner.. it's like one of those ideas that's "DER" like that girl who just designed a flashlight powered by the heat of your hand...

O_o I just have one problem... where do I find these options in the race menu? 

sorry, its in the BodyPaint Option

I updated my above post and added a screenshot of its location.

then just highlight the top slot with your mouse and hit T key.

I have not heard of any problems from anyone.

so everything is working like it is supposed to ?

thanks

• 1 month later...

same here, blank pages where I should at least have the "The Hags" body paints, which were there before.

Edit:  

Ok found a fix.  It was due to Battle hardened warpaints loading two  .pex files that overode the ones from racemenu. The files are called racemenubase.pex and racemenuload.pex.

but I now have another issue, or perhaps its a request.  Anyway, the tan lines seem to load as some sort of whole body tattoo, which as much as I try, since the whole thing aside from the tan line part is one color, I cannot make the colors between the head/body seam and the hand/wrist seam blend correctly.  I might be able to use caliente's texture blender to fix the wrist while keeping the neck seam matching.  That would solve it if texture blender can get rid of the wrist seam.

I don't want to nit pick, but the resolution of the body also seems to be lost and flattens out to a, not nearly as much skin detail, body suit with a tan line on it.  Is there any way that the tanlines can be converted to individual tattoos whose edges are the edges of the tan line, and not a full body jumpsuit.  Also if the tops and bottoms of the two bikini types could be separated so as to allow us to mix n match which tan line top we want and which tan line bottoms we want, which would also allow us to create a character who seems to go topless or bottomless when she tans.

I did not notice much flattening (if that's even the right word for it) of the resolution or detail within the tan line but will check again and confirm it.

Edit 2:

Nope, I was wrong...the "flattening" of the resolution or detail within the "untanned" areas still does happen.  I just wasn't noticing because of sporty sexy sweat, at least at that first glance.  The "flattening" just seemed more obvious outside of the tanline and mostly in the upper chest area.

I"m sure you guys will improve it over time.  It looks great, and this "flattening" effect can be minimized by making the tan line tattoo more transparent.  Also coupled with choosing a color that matches the body very closely if not exactly fixes the neck seem issue and leaves a barely noticeable seam at the wrist.  This wrist seam cannot be totally eliminated without setting the transparency to 0, which would effectively leave your character with no tan lines at all.

Thanks for the tan line tattos, I look forward to seeing more of it.

Here is Xanshio's CBBE RaceMenu Tanlines

the tans are named as Xanshio had them named A B C D E F G

I did not do fair skin due to the different fair skin hand texture

racemenu is required and the latest SKSE

if everything looks ok Xanshio or myself will post this in the LL download section

Xanshio does not want his textures on NEXUS

so this is NOT to be uploaded on nexus

as this mod belongs to Xanshio.

if there is a problem let me know

attachicon.gifXanshio CBBE RaceMenu Tanlines.7z

I use UNP so I can't get a good screen shot to go with this,

if someone will post a good one while they are in RaceMenu I'll stick it here.

here is UNP RaceMenu Tanlines

UNP Sun Burn textures are the property of kraken973

depending on the UNP texture you use you may see a difference in arm and hand color.

for best hand match use

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=6554

attachicon.gifUNP RaceMenu Tanlines.7z

go to the Body Paint Option in RaceMenu  (Image 1) and hit T for Textures

attachicon.gifRaceMenu Bodypaint.jpgattachicon.gifScreenShot2.jpg

I use SG textures so I will ask santa about adding sunburns to SG textures

helpful hints

if you use other racemenu tattoos or bodypaint ya know the extra stuff

in the RaceMenu extra textures list just have the suntans 1st (top) in the list and your other extra ones 2'nd in the list

that way they will work together

* right now RaceMenu Plugin only works with the femalebody_1.dds

so sadly setting it up like face tattoo's warpaint won't work *

Hi

Nice work thank you

Off topic: The stockings in first picture can you tell me where to find that (overlay for Race Menu)

Thanx

• 1 month later...

Pretty nice.

Just curious. Did anyone get around to fixing the missmatch on the racemenu addon for cbbe?

So you dont get colour difference between body and hands/neck/feet?

Since the Tanlines seems to be a full body skin instead of a body paint.

Thanks for the great work.

Yeah, I noticed that. The CBBE tanlines of the RaceMenu plugin are full body textures, when they were suppose to be tattoos. I sent a PM to Expired, asking how would I turn my tanlines into tattoos, and he told me how to properly do it. Now I have the knowledge, but unfortunately I don't have time to implement this right now. But is definitely something that I want to fix in the near future.

Pretty nice.

Just curious. Did anyone get around to fixing the missmatch on the racemenu addon for cbbe?

So you dont get colour difference between body and hands/neck/feet?

Since the Tanlines seems to be a full body skin instead of a body paint.

Thanks for the great work.

Yeah, I noticed that. The CBBE tanlines of the RaceMenu plugin are full body textures, when they were suppose to be tattoos. I sent a PM to Expired, asking how would I turn my tanlines into tattoos, and he told me how to properly do it. Now I have the knowledge, but unfortunately I don't have time to implement this right now. But is definitely something that I want to fix in the near future.

Well, looks like I'll be able to make my plugin sooner than I thought, thanks to this mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/49349

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Archived