[Sims 3][Updated 01/03/2023] MoltenRock KW Animations

Download Link: 

Breast Physics Mod (Optional)

Kraken Animation Replacements (Optional)

Code: KinkyMoltenAnimations

Select Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo > Packages > Add Animations Packages

This only works for KW. I do not know how to make it work for Passion.

Things I need to Improve on:

Sound & Voice effects
Face animations (Ahegao Etc)

Group animations
Object animations (Like doing it on the bed or other places)

Q & A:

Why I decided to make animations?
Ok because when I downloaded version KW 409 and saw the Kraken animations I was disappointed and I wanted to replace it but I couldn't since the animation length is short and I am not a good animator. (I went to YouTube and watched a 30 min video about animating)

Take requests?
Yeah but if its hard to do I will probably won't do because im still a beginner.

Credits:
Clydie & TakumiiSakura (For pointing out my issues when I first started animating)
ghost-17a (for his rigs, tutorial and him helping me out with my questions )

Moltenrock Animations.zip

Edited by moltenrock2304
Updated

Hey, a new animator ! Wonderful, Thank you for sharing your work.

7 hours ago, moltenrock4302 said:

I do not know how to make it work for Passion.

Your animations work in passion the same way.

The way and name to register them is the same as for KW too. There are only a few objects what will not work in passion since Twilightstorm did not implement them into passion yet. But such animations will simply be ignored by passion and all others work.

Edited by Clydie

Hey this is cool man?!  The KW animation scene is really slow so it's great to see you putting your stuff up and on!

All the animations loaded and ran fine on my KW with no obvious bugs or stuck sims.  I like it how you added the instructions in with the zip.

I know that you said that you're just a beginner but looking at your animations I think you're good enough to push them further along and add in more difficult variation's into your rig movements, one of the places I'd suggest trying this is in the rigs neck and head movements, this is how I do it in my animations:  I delete all the head and neck frames and then add back in the movements of looking around/down etc but not matching the thrusts, this will increase the rigs "realism" of movement.  This trick can be also used on the spines 0, 1, 2 as well once you get used to it, but does mean you'll have to reposition the arms, but it will look good.  I use it in every animation I make and I've added a blender shot of your cowgirl animation doing this for example (hope you don't mind), she's looking at the action spot.

If you wanted to adjust the ahegao look I'd try half closing her lower eyelids (upwards) and grabbing (G) her inner eyebrows up into her forehead and outer eyebrows down near her eyes.

I've also added a few pics using your animations ?.

Spoiler

705521714_02TitRub.jpg.4ff3dcb3a4f1ac1e5f76ca3186444edd.jpg

978129972_03LookSpank.jpg.2ff2503a1d8ea388ba0caaeb83b9bdca.jpg

368374660_04Doggy.jpg.28c944fcc433249d5cb86134f97b6c17.jpg

103402780_05SpankAss.jpg.d87f7c41f3b498fa9df75df91188bcc4.jpg

1229664409_06Armpull.jpg.67c9c0600b75b736a61d62fba9f5cd4e.jpg

2069615288_07Ahegao.jpg.edd7724bf3104f1f96cea698d63755ad.jpg

MoltenCowGirlModBlender.jpg.bfbde54c7d785da406d5496d06b66985.jpg

2036438842_01CowgirlBack.jpg.c8e043fb8ccca7e214ba1a868558eead.jpg

17 hours ago, Clydie said:

Your animations work in passion the same way.

Ohhh I see

14 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

I delete all the head and neck frames and then add back in the movements of looking around/down etc but not matching the thrusts, this will increase the rigs "realism" of movement

Alright I will try to do this in the future haha

6 hours ago, Valeri Sakuragi said:

Personally, I can not do animation at all, for me it is like a dark forest.

Dont worry! You are not the only one. When I first started my animations were odd and I decided to stick to adding jiggle physics for default Sims 3 animations (I still do that but I am waiting for requests) So I decided to give Ghost rigs a try and damn it is better than the rigs I used last time.

But thanks everyone! I will try to upload as often because this animation making is a hobby xD. I make it when I am bored and have nothing to do when I am finished grinding games.

Also thanks for the screenshots Brisbane!

Edited by moltenrock2304
7 hours ago, moltenrock2304 said:

But thanks everyone! I will try to upload as often because this animation making is a hobby xD. I make it when I am bored and have nothing to do when I am finished grinding games.

Also thanks for the screenshots Brisbane!

I think it's a great hobby to have, I really enjoy playing in Blender making the Sim's do "stuff" ?.  For the screenshots no problem at all, you're welcome☺️!

On 2/17/2022 at 4:07 AM, moltenrock2304 said:

Download Link: 

Code: KinkyMoltenAnimations

Select Kinky World > Settings > WooHoo > Packages > Add Animations Packages

This only works for KW. I do not know how to make it work for Passion.

Things I need to Improve on:

Sound & Voice effects
Face animations (Ahegao Etc)

Group animations
Object animations (Like doing it on the bed or other places)

Q & A:

Why I decided to make animations?
Ok because when I downloaded version KW 409 and saw the Kraken animations I was disappointed and I wanted to replace it but I couldn't since the animation length is short and I am not a good animator. (I went to YouTube and watched a 30 min video about animating)

Take requests?
Yeah but if its hard to do I will probably won't do because im still a beginner.

Credits:
Clydie & TakumiiSakura (For pointing out my issues when I first started animating)
ghost-17a (for his rigs, tutorial and him helping me out with my questions )

Hellou! ~ Welcome to the animation community! Your animations look pretty good for the first ones xx

I know how hard it is to get into the animations. Khalas from the Sims 4 animation community once gave me a tip, try to animate like you would move in rl. Many small details like different speed paces etc :) But the best would be for you to find this out all by yourself, this makes it easier to work properly in the future for you :) Stay healthy!

5 hours ago, TakumiiSakura said:

Hellou! ~ Welcome to the animation community! Your animations look pretty good for the first ones xx

I know how hard it is to get into the animations. Khalas from the Sims 4 animation community once gave me a tip, try to animate like you would move in rl. Many small details like different speed paces etc :) But the best would be for you to find this out all by yourself, this makes it easier to work properly in the future for you :) Stay healthy!

Hey hey TakumiiSakura thanks for the tips for the real life part I am trying to work on that ? as well as other things. Like I do not want my animations to just stick on the floor and rug because that would be boring so I am still trying to figure out how people import like furnitures in their blender. Also stay safe and healthy!

Edited by moltenrock2304
9 hours ago, moltenrock2304 said:

Hey hey TakumiiSakura thanks for the tips for the real life part I am trying to work on that ? as well as other things. Like I do not want my animations to just stick on the floor and rug because that would be boring so I am still trying to figure out how people import like furnitures in their blender. Also stay safe and healthy!

I use s3oc, clone the object I want, then in Blender import the cloned package using S3PY rig tools.

In the OKW XML file I add the line         <Objects>Sofa</Objects>   for the sofa, and place it usually just under the <Category> line.

Tips: Not every object will import correctly.  Try browsing s3oc's objects to see whats there.  Start with something normal like a bed.  There is a lot of trial and error.

20 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

I use s3oc, clone the object I want, then in Blender import the cloned package using S3PY rig tools.

In the OKW XML file I add the line         <Objects>Sofa</Objects>   for the sofa, and place it usually just under the <Category> line.

Tips: Not every object will import correctly.  Try browsing s3oc's objects to see whats there.  Start with something normal like a bed.  There is a lot of trial and error.

Ohh thats how people did it. Alright thanks Brisbane for the instructions! Anything I need help with I will just pm you.

3 hours ago, moltenrock2304 said:

Ohh thats how people did it. Alright thanks Brisbane for the instructions! Anything I need help with I will just pm you.

No problems...

If you have questions ask here in the forum, that way I can help more people at the same time and others might be trying to solve the same problem and they can just read it.

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone I am back from grinding Apex Legends rank and I hit masters. I also have updated the file with 4 new animations which I tried my best to make them not look weird as possible. Also from now till maybe April 18 I am not going to animate because I want to grind Apex again. 

Preview

Spoiler

Tied Cowgirl Tease Handjob

Tied Cunnilingus

Ankha Meme 

Bed Side Doggy 1

But yeah hope yall like it. I also hope I can improve on animating because I really want to replace the Kraken animations lol.

• moltenrock3402 changed the title to [Sims 3][Updated 8/4/2022] MoltenRock KW Animations
On 4/8/2022 at 4:29 PM, moltenrock2304 said:

Hey everyone I am back from grinding Apex Legends rank and I hit masters. I also have updated the file with 4 new animations which I tried my best to make them not look weird as possible. Also from now till maybe April 18 I am not going to animate because I want to grind Apex again. 

Preview

Reveal hidden contents

Tied Cowgirl Tease Handjob

Tied Cunnilingus

Ankha Meme 

Bed Side Doggy 1

But yeah hope yall like it. I also hope I can improve on animating because I really want to replace the Kraken animations lol.

Nice going Molten I've included some pictures from your new animations.

As you continue and discover new ways to work your animations they will progress to the point you hoped for and end up being awesome! ?

Spoiler

Molten4Eat.jpg.23b26e6cbeb56369a4620cd76533bf31.jpg

Molten1Point.jpg.e3272dab1545dec9f4bfcfc0ae9670b2.jpg

Molten3Cowgirl.jpg.b880f46c450ecb8ec9b13751ee60f3bc.jpg

Molten2Doggie.jpg.002dd0f71cc6999592f18c11b16f72b6.jpg

22 hours ago, Brisbane Australia said:

Nice going Molten I've included some pictures from your new animations.

As you continue and discover new ways to work your animations they will progress to the point you hoped for and end up being awesome! ?

Ooooo thanks for the pics Brisbane!
Yeah I just figured out how to put the kraken rig in blender and this is my pose for it

image.png.cfe9b8429de34f1520f64d80adead0aa.pngimage.png.fbce40ced407725ebd1d72fd91696c6b.png

Once im actually good at animating then I will animate this :D

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone here is update 3 I think. Nothing much just 4 animations because I have been busy with school and sadly still busy ;((
So I may not release any animations for the next 2 months.

But I hope ya'll enjoy this small update :D

Preview

Spoiler

Handjob 01 

1849725581_Hnet-image(1).gif.4fb8eec8c343832c5731e61a1691f937.gif

Zero Two Dance

Hnet-image2.gif.e90ace95b8bbc32f0ccd6ebd917bcf3f.gif

Forced Cunnilingus
Hnet-image.gif.451d6b1211b8a0177d24b894ce7521f4.gif

Underwater Blowjob

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to [Sims 3][Updated 12/5/2022] MoltenRock KW Animations
  • 5 weeks later...

Hey ya'll so I made another small update that has 3 animations because my hands got itchy lol. But this time I'm going to be serious and say I will not animate anything till mid August because of my school assignments. MAYBE after my assignments and during my long ass 2 months holiday, I may start working on Kraken animations :D

This update I was experimenting with object animations, better boob physics and sounds and apparently for object animations sometimes I can get it to work sometimes I cant ;(

So here is the 3 animations preview
I decided to make my Sim cosplay Genshin Impact characters for the last two previews :P (I'm just gonna make Sims cosplay anime/game characters in the future for previews)

Preview

Spoiler

Held Rough Doggy (The hand animation in the preview is weird but I fixed it in the game so it should be fine hopefully)

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.6527f12061c0951028e437fe12ed68bc.gif

Cow Girl Fast Ver (There is actually 2 versions but I count both versions as one animation)

6k8m8b.gif.fdd2d1f12e90deb2ef13e5e29c932ccd.gif

Missionary 01

6k8m33.gif.4605227d9c5d4b0dd183b01873fe0ed4.gif

Edited by moltenrock2304
  • moltenrock3402 changed the title to [Sims 3][Updated 20/6/2022] MoltenRock KW Animations

Many thanks for the new animations.

1 hour ago, moltenrock2304 said:

This update I was experimenting with object animations,

Objects I handle the same as any actor. Select the object switch it to the pose mode, animate, bake and it works the same as the actors.

(Actually object animations for i.e. bed is much simpler as for an actor)

If you like, try one thing : i.e. select a pillow, say "child of" and link it to the fem rig and to the pelvis of the fem rig (and click inverse). Then set the influence down to 0.1 or so. Let the anim run and see the result. ?