Nude mod textures BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2 is bugged

Hi, I installed BOG Body Replacer FOMOD by sedaleare2_0-34702 and it has NMM installer ONLY (I mean the only file in it was a FOMod type file) and when I sucessfully installed it, finished it, I loaded up the game and when I got on, the nude skins are ok, the mesh was ok, but the textures weren't! I mean, I can see the pussies, the nipples, the breasts but the nipples doesnt have a texture and I think the texture is just from the face cause it has some freckles all over it, oh and also, the pussy has some kind of panty texture. I know it's just a texture cause when I look at it, the mesh is alright but the texture is fucked. I think I installed the meshes correctly but I think I installed the textures incorrectly. Please help asap. I'm really a noob in modding FNV but I know how to mod skyrim, I think it's probably a bit similar so I have a bit of hands on of it.

Check that you have the BOG textures correctly installed (e.g. in textures\Characters\female) and that archive invalidation is correctly enabled - sometimes you may need to disable and reenable it for it to take effect... (also, you might want to use FOMM instead of NMM, I use neither of them but many posts in this forum suggest that NMM is buggy especially with fomod scripts).

Archived