Jump to content

Jealous Spouse Mod


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey everyone,

 

I was wondering if someone could help me out.   I was wondering if there's a sexlab mod out there that makes it possible so that if you have sex with someone and their spouse witnesses it they will either hate you or attack you.  I feel like this would add alot of immersion to playthroughs that adds consequences to just trying to have sex with anyone.  I know ORomance has this feature but if sexlab had this it would be awesome.  If anyone knows a mod like this if youd let me know id really be grateful.

 

Thanks

  • 6 months later...
Posted
On 2/12/2022 at 12:53 PM, Hector0818 said:

Hey everyone,

 

I was wondering if someone could help me out.   I was wondering if there's a sexlab mod out there that makes it possible so that if you have sex with someone and their spouse witnesses it they will either hate you or attack you.  I feel like this would add alot of immersion to playthroughs that adds consequences to just trying to have sex with anyone.  I know ORomance has this feature but if sexlab had this it would be awesome.  If anyone knows a mod like this if youd let me know id really be grateful.

 

Thanks

Yes, I was thinking the same a jealously mod would be brilliant.  Raw power is control over another which creates "envy" and envy is the sole reason there are murders and wars.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...