Yo what did you do for breast physics in your videos? Is there a way to turn them off for just the PC or did you just turn them off/reduce them while you play these characters? I ask as Im attempting to use this preset on a custom race from the Custom Races mod and wanted just my character to not have breast physics.

6 hours ago, urban nomad nome said:

not into futa stuff, but i must addmit its a pretty good dam butt

Not a futa but a femboy but ye I agree

6 hours ago, Bigone11010 said:

Yo what did you do for breast physics in your videos? Is there a way to turn them off for just the PC or did you just turn them off/reduce them while you play these characters? I ask as Im attempting to use this preset on a custom race from the Custom Races mod and wanted just my character to not have breast physics.

I have no knowledge of custom races they are unfortunately a pain in the butt to work with. The physics I use is cbbe 3ba and I chose little to no breast movement option for smp

30 minutes ago, OverseerPrimeXF said:

Is there any chance to get such emotions? always looked for something like this

Sexlab ahegao

How do you set it up so that all female npcs don't also have a femboy body?  And how do you make it so the gear you wear is fitted to yourself while not overriding other female npcs?  I know you can just download separate armor mods and only use them for yourself but this wont work every time.  The main example is devious devices.  I am not going to do a playthrough without it but most mods that use it also add npcs that wear them and I don't them to suddenly have boy bodies with neck, hands and feet sizing issues.  I tried asking in the femboy content thread but my question got buried.  I would appreciate any help.  I want to play a femboy more then anything but not at the cost of losing many of the best adult mods.

4 hours ago, Alenin said:

How do you set it up so that all female npcs don't also have a femboy body?  And how do you make it so the gear you wear is fitted to yourself while not overriding other female npcs?  I know you can just download separate armor mods and only use them for yourself but this wont work every time.  The main example is devious devices.  I am not going to do a playthrough without it but most mods that use it also add npcs that wear them and I don't them to suddenly have boy bodies with neck, hands and feet sizing issues.  I tried asking in the femboy content thread but my question got buried.  I would appreciate any help.  I want to play a femboy more then anything but not at the cost of losing many of the best adult mods.

unique player 3.0

I don't know about the other thing

Edited by FutaNemesislol
14 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

unique player 3.0

I don't know about the other thing

Hello and thanks you for the fantastic work ! You did amazing !

However, I have no idea how to use Unique Player 3.0 with your preset ?

I tried with Body Change, to no avail - same as Matttwara : i could use it in bodyslide, but no peepee and no body change ?

14 minutes ago, Bambamb0 said:

Hello and thanks you for the fantastic work ! You did amazing !

However, I have no idea how to use Unique Player 3.0 with your preset ?

I tried with Body Change, to no avail - same as Matttwara : i could use it in bodyslide, but no peepee and no body change ?

There should be something in bodyslide that says unique player , build the femboy body with that one, but obviously you have to read the description of that mod first which tells you where you need to put the textures so your skin isn't purple

1 hour ago, Matttwara said:

Do you Have a step guide to install? Im new on this stuff mod, but i did install the preset, choose it in bodyslide, instal and activate schlong.... But dont show penis.

I try other futa bud the same

sounds like you need to install sos(schlong of skyrim), and then search up trx futanari addon( to get the pp to show in bodyslide), you also need to look at the requirements of the sos mod so you know what else you have to download in order for the mod too work

Plus skyrim special edition was recently updated to legendary edition so certain mods may not work unless you get the downgrader patch on nexus

3 hours ago, walmartsecurityguard said:

Hey, for some reason my character still has tits that jiggle around a lot (it looks really strange when they're that flat lol). Any idea what I should do?

If you install cbbe 3ba you have to  reinstall that and choose the "a bit movement and no jiggle" option when you're in the smp section. You can do the same for cbpc as well but it would still shake alot more then smp

After that you can use the hotkey in game to switch between cbpc and smp, by finding the hotkey in the mcm menu under 3bbb( i believe)

53 minutes ago, Maxim J said:

Can I have the body preset, without the extra package(Dick) and just make a flat chested girl??

well you should download it first and that would answer your question, if you knew what a BODY preset was you wouldn't be asking this question

18 hours ago, Maxim J said:

And a question about the video 1, If I make ((Him)) a her will the man still stick it in the ass?

596064440227463213.png.32a8c1ecf20d46571cba87cb7fa232aa.png

if the sexlab animation mods you have is tagged with "anal" than yes.. If it's not it will be vaginal, but you can adjust your character/npc schlong positioning in the sexlab hotkeys

Edited by FutaNemesislol
On 2/23/2022 at 6:34 AM, FutaNemesislol said:

If you install cbbe 3ba you have to  reinstall that and choose the "a bit movement and no jiggle" option when you're in the smp section. You can do the same for cbpc as well but it would still shake alot more then smp

After that you can use the hotkey in game to switch between cbpc and smp, by finding the hotkey in the mcm menu under 3bbb( i believe)

I was having the same issue, but even after enabling that option there was still a noticeable amount of jiggle in the chest. The SMP option in game did have less jiggle than CBPC, but it was still pretty strange looking.

13 minutes ago, MrCleanTheBean said:

I was having the same issue, but even after enabling that option there was still a noticeable amount of jiggle in the chest. The SMP option in game did have less jiggle than CBPC, but it was still pretty strange looking.

Yes the way how cbpc is even if you do the lowest setting there will be a noticeable jiggle on the chest, smp is the way to go

Maybe you should update your 3ba here is what mine looks like. The chest isn't bad for me, even in the second vid.. it has a very slight jiggle

Edited by FutaNemesislol

Sorry if this is the wrong place, but I'm at my wit's end. 

I was recently installing some SL mods when this preset, or the custom body in general I don't know, just started glitching out and I cannot for the life of me figure out what's wrong. Any help or a pointer to the right direction would be greatly appreciated.

ScreenShot1.png

ScreenShot0.png