1 hour ago, Uc3 said:

So im having a small problem with characters skin looking dirty, thx futa addon not matching the skin tone, and with no nipples. im using everying that you put out for your characters but no dice. any help would be appreciated 

ScreenShot1.png

this mod only changes the body shape on your character.. you need a patch for your skin tone, and you need a cbbe skin texture mod such as diamond, fairskin, etc

you can find a patch here

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, lol954 said:

Are you going to make a follower version of them this is the prettiest femboys ive seen on skyrim specialy the long white haired femboy on the first picture ❤️

just keep an eye on the download section

Spoiler

1462069969_SkyrimSE2022-07-0501-01-09.thumb.png.e9aa4acdbb850f6ba64883a744464054.png826449781_SkyrimSE2022-07-0501-11-42.png.ed0ffdd54ee521184c91f5a264d43420.png997199197_SkyrimSE2022-07-0501-16-28.png.af76dd276916c2167f15594e1ff7f94d.png1527237806_SkyrimSE2022-07-0501-18-00.thumb.png.cd5940575ce14628ed02c3445729d92a.png1047256329_SkyrimSE2022-07-0501-04-03.png.861eb493993aba751a8240010f08ea28.png

SkyrimSE 2022-07-05 01-13-42.png

Edited by FutaNemesislol
14 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

just keep an eye on the download section

Reveal hidden contents

SkyrimSE 2022-07-05 01-13-42.png

YAYYYYY!!! I CANT WAIT !!! My futa girl was a bit lonely lets say :3 Damn hes hot those shots are amazing hehe <3. I saved them xD

Ps: Are you going to include the outfits show on the screenshots too? If you can't because the modders doesn't allow hopefully we get a link because those look good!

Spoiler

Amalia.PNG

Edited by lol954
3 hours ago, lol954 said:

YAYYYYY!!! I CANT WAIT !!! My futa girl was a bit lonely lets say :3 Damn hes hot those shots are amazing hehe <3. I saved them xD

Ps: Are you going to include the outfits show on the screenshots too? If you can't because the modders doesn't allow hopefully we get a link because those look good!

Amalia.PNG

they will be included

On 7/15/2022 at 6:50 PM, lol954 said:

I transformed your seducer misalo into a femboy ;) 

Hide contents

Capture.PNG.6027d6f2186629f77c2cff6754d2b874.PNG

ahh nice... hmm i recommend you change his texture for the face to fair skin, and as for his body you should give him a masculine chest from these textures here "textures no v" ( it still uses fairskin so seams shouldn't be too much of a problem) this will make his chest look like this. But if you are happy the way how he looks that's fine by me!. You should use the flat option for diamond skin so there aren't any weird shadows nears the chest area

Spoiler

889297182_SkyrimSE2022-03-0200-07-58precum.png.b362f26e6a808a0fbc259eb4ca1d92fb.png

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, I'm having issues applying and using this mod, is the preset an actual race in the race menu? I am using Vortex to apply this, and it is saying that there is an updated version to this on nexus, do you know if this is an actual thing or if it's just an error in Vortex

1 hour ago, Axeyboi said:

Heya, I'm having issues applying and using this mod, is the preset an actual race in the race menu? I am using Vortex to apply this, and it is saying that there is an updated version to this on nexus, do you know if this is an actual thing or if it's just an error in Vortex

if you look at the requirements i mentioned bodyslide and nothing of racemenu, this is just a body shape 

I still can't figure this thing out, I just have no idea as to what I'm doing. I downloaded all the required stuff and found as many sources that could tell me anything about BodySlide but I could not find a single one that would tell me how to import this as an actual body for the game. I am not experienced at all in the modding world even less so Skyrim, if anybody has any videos that they would like to share that would describe the process necessary to implement this file or even a similar file I would be grateful beyond belief. 

I am using Vortex to run Skyrim, all of my mods and BodySlide. 
Thank you in advance and sorry if the solution was plain in front of me and I just couldn't see it.

Capture.PNG

Edited by Axeyboi
4 minutes ago, Axeyboi said:

I still can't figure this thing out, I just have no idea as to what I'm doing. I downloaded all the required stuff and found as many sources that could tell me anything about BodySlide but I could not find a single one that would tell me how to import this as an actual body for the game. I am not experienced at all in the modding world even less so Skyrim, if anybody has any videos that they would like to share that would describe the process necessary to implement this file or even a similar file I would be grateful beyond belief. 

I am using Vortex to run Skyrim, all of my mods and BodySlide. 
Thank you in advance and sorry if the solution was plain in front of me and I just couldn't see it.

This works for skyrim as well, this is what helped me when i first got into modding

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/26/2022 at 11:52 PM, FutaNemesislol said:

Get the patch from here, you have to replace it manually https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/65546

Hello, for some reasons this didn't work for me.

First I did Extract TRX Diamond I open the file, I chose Smooth Balls + Smooth Foreskin inside the folder I copy this file schlong_msn.dds I did go to this path D:\Modding\MO2\mods\TRX\textures\[TRX] Futa addon and paste the file after that I did paste it in all the regular folders.

I did the same with Vaginaless I did go to my diamond textrue D:\Modding\MO2\mods\Diamond Textures\textures\actors\character\female and copy paste the files from the Vaginaless folders.

All I did was worng? cuz nothing changed in the body I'm confused would love any help, I asked in the mod page but he didn't really know what could be the problem, I tried everything but still I can't get this to work any idea ?
14 hours ago, HeartlesRaven said:
Hello, for some reasons this didn't work for me.

First I did Extract TRX Diamond I open the file, I chose Smooth Balls + Smooth Foreskin inside the folder I copy this file schlong_msn.dds I did go to this path D:\Modding\MO2\mods\TRX\textures\[TRX] Futa addon and paste the file after that I did paste it in all the regular folders.

I did the same with Vaginaless I did go to my diamond textrue D:\Modding\MO2\mods\Diamond Textures\textures\actors\character\female and copy paste the files from the Vaginaless folders.

All I did was worng? cuz nothing changed in the body I'm confused would love any help, I asked in the mod page but he didn't really know what could be the problem, I tried everything but still I can't get this to work any idea ?

hmm did you update trx? You are missing something when you were showing me the path of how you installed the patch. It should be something called trx futanari addon 124

image.png.7720c3824a813ae93158816e2195e757.png you would place the textures there after you clicked default. 

7 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

hmm did you update trx? You are missing something when you were showing me the path of how you installed the patch. It should be something called trx futanari addon 124

image.png.7720c3824a813ae93158816e2195e757.png you would place the textures there after you clicked default. 

I'm using the one u made for the wet function redux. but I can update and check today , however the same thing with Vaginaless I do copy the file and paste them in my diamond skin body however I don't see anything changed.  Just to be sure all I need is the textures right, there is no other requirement to make the Vaginaless mod work?

3 hours ago, HeartlesRaven said:

I'm using the one u made for the wet function redux. but I can update and check today , however the same thing with Vaginaless I do copy the file and paste them in my diamond skin body however I don't see anything changed.  Just to be sure all I need is the textures right, there is no other requirement to make the Vaginaless mod work?

actually no... you need the textures and you need to build the body mesh in outfit studio

• 1 month later...

Hey, I'm extremely new to modding Skyrim and I was wondering if this would make all the other female meshes in the game femboys / How I could make this preset only apply to my character while still having it show with clothes. I was also wondering if I could make the Vaginaless and Futa mods only apply to my character. Thanks!

18 minutes ago, CannonCorn said:

Hey, I'm extremely new to modding Skyrim and I was wondering if this would make all the other female meshes in the game femboys / How I could make this preset only apply to my character while still having it show with clothes. I was also wondering if I could make the Vaginaless and Futa mods only apply to my character. Thanks!

if this thread was about 10 pages i would tell you but seeing how this is less that 5 pages. Please read through the comments i already explained how to do so

as for the second question that's already answered if you looked at dw vaginaless mod

as for the futa mod... bad dog hoodies has an option for no schlong just change that in the Schlongs of skyrim mcm(mod configuration menu) and change the % chance of a character having a pp or no pp

Edited by FutaNemesislol
  • 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, theanarchistotaku said:

So it won't act all wierd given that allot of armor sets are designed with big boobs and cleavage in mind?

i mean you can always give it a try and see for yourself596064440227463213.png.1bb9af4aed18c7665d6e145ca868311c.png

right now my mod list is set up for futa characters and not femboys so i couldn't tell ya