13 minutes ago, London203 said:

Hii, I've been trying to do a femboy in racemenu to go with this body but I'm really bad at it. Do you happen to have the racemenu character preset for the boi on this vid? Also which hair mod is that one in the video from? I've never seen it before. Thxx in advance!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/60859

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

if anyone could help me out, ive built the bikini (from images 6 and 7) in bodyslide to be flat chested, jane is also flat chested, but when she puts on the bikini, she has big jiggly D cups, does anyone know why the bounce physics and large breasts are happening?

• 3 weeks later...

I cant get this to work for the life of me.  Any "successful" attempts I made resulted in a body with horrible quality, and I only managed once.  It looks like a nice mod, I'm sure it is but oh my fucking god its impossible to get working.

5 hours ago, AudioMat said:

I cant get this to work for the life of me.  Any "successful" attempts I made resulted in a body with horrible quality, and I only managed once.  It looks like a nice mod, I'm sure it is but oh my fucking god its impossible to get working.

what issues are you having

I'm having a strange issue I can't seem to find a solution to. I have all the required files installed for this to work, however when I entire bodyslide to build this body, this is what I see.

For some reason the femboy preset doesn't show up in the drop down and I've been ripping my hair out trying to figure this out. Any suggestions what I may have done wrong?

Screenshot_65.png

4 hours ago, BabyMephi said:

I'm having a strange issue I can't seem to find a solution to. I have all the required files installed for this to work, however when I entire bodyslide to build this body, this is what I see.

For some reason the femboy preset doesn't show up in the drop down and I've been ripping my hair out trying to figure this out. Any suggestions what I may have done wrong?

Screenshot_65.png

I fixed this issue, I just had to adjust the xml file from your mod so that the preset would list under this body and then was able to build as normal.

• 5 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Emruz123 said:

Hi, I`ve never installed presets before and I can't figure out how to install. Can you help with that?

best thing i can say is try to play with regular female mods first to get the hang of how bodyslide works

also depending on what mod manager you use 

....vortex or mod oraganizer 2

go on youtube and type how to install bodyslide

and watch a couple of videos on how to build a body( which is really easy to do actually..its just one button), the hardest part about bodyslide is trying to install it

after that it should be easy from there on out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FutaNemesislol said:

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62726

just remove the breast portion of this the bhunp version is here. this is basically the same preset as this just no breast

I just because of this and ask, I need a preset of the breast, everything else can be done manually, but the breast I have never worked out, but I have already solved this problem, and now I have only one question, what textures did you use in the screenshots? just as I understand the usual female textures (in my case, diamond skin) don't work correctly.

2 hours ago, SCP-169 said:

I just because of this and ask, I need a preset of the breast, everything else can be done manually, but the breast I have never worked out, but I have already solved this problem, and now I have only one question, what textures did you use in the screenshots? just as I understand the usual female textures (in my case, diamond skin) don't work correctly.

i used the androgynous textures from dw vaginaless mod, however you do need the original updated diamond skin in order to have the texture for the head hands and feet. The textures from dw vaginaless mod is just for the body