Allow Slaves and Colonists to use same bed mod

Hello, I am not sure about the complexity of this or if its possible to mod this at all. Back then with "SimpleSlavery" you could assign slaves and colonists to the same bed but with Ideoligy Slave system this does not work anymore.

Anyone willing to do this or explain me how i could do this ?

Thanks in advance for any tips and help

I'd like this too.  While you're at it OP, it'd be awesome if you could figure out how to toggle a slave's use from public/private the same way the fuck machine chairs are.  There's lots of roleplay scenarios where this would be cool.

-The leader claims the pretty captive for himself

-Your crafter makes a masterwork sword and you reward him with his own slave to use

-You assign your breeding bull slave to your colonist as she's about to ovulate

Partially solves the problem here this mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2572109781

"One bed to sleep with all

Double beds can now be set to polygamous. On such a bed, you can assign one pawn that will become its owner. All other pawns that are in a romantic relationship with the owner will take turns sleeping with him in this bed."

This works for slaves as well, but this mod itself is not very reliable and requires careful handling.

6 hours ago, Ears said:

Partially solves the problem here this mod.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2572109781

"One bed to sleep with all

Double beds can now be set to polygamous. On such a bed, you can assign one pawn that will become its owner. All other pawns that are in a romantic relationship with the owner will take turns sleeping with him in this bed."

This works for slaves as well, but this mod itself is not very reliable and requires careful handling.

ive seen this one, but im not too happy with that. I would like to be able to assign them freely, maybe even removing the whole differentiation between slaves and colonists at least as it was with "SimpleSlavery".

I have no clue where to start tho or whether this is hardcoded or not...