Lewd COAs

Lewd COAs

by Cheri

Version 1.2

This mod adds a variety of lewd emblems to the Coat of Arms designer:

• 77 womb-, heart-, and impregnation-based emblems from LewdMarks
  • 7 Arabic calligraphic emblems
  • 26 Chinese calligraphic emblems (13 in kaishu, 13 in seal script)
  • 8 female silhouettes from stock photos
  • 20 sex- and sexuality-related symbols from stock photos
  • 4 hypnosis-related symbols from stock photos

Git Repository (Source Code and Latest Downloads)

Installation Instructions

• Download the archive and extract it somewhere. You should see a folder named Cheri - Lewd COAs and a file named Cheri - Lewd COAs.mod.
  • Go to your mod folder. On Windows this is in C:\Users\[your username]\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod\
  • Copy Cheri - Lewd COAs and Cheri - Lewd COAs.mod into your mod folder.
    • If you are updating the mod, delete the old version of the mod before copying.
  • In your CK3 launcher go to the Playsets tab. The game should detect a new mod.
    • If it doesn't, check that the mod is in the right folder and restart your launcher.
  • Click the green notification to add Lewd COAs to your current playset.

Load Order

• Anywhere

Compatibility

• Should be compatible with anything

Support This Mod

Pretty nice (I love the womb symbols but they are kind of too modern, maybe I will make some in future).

I do suggest using a different font for Chinese characters (or Kanjis if you will), like the seal script - which is an artistic form usually used as seals or emblems - instead of common regular script.

image.png.7ff619018f2dbb65c1d20041f31b4e3b.png

Edited by figandsalt
1 hour ago, figandsalt said:

Pretty nice (I love the womb symbols but they are kind of too modern, maybe I will make some in future).

I do suggest using a different font for Chinese characters (or Kanjis if you will), like the seal script - which is an artistic form usually used as seals or emblems - instead of common regular script.

I was considering seal script but I wasn't sure if it would make sense to place on a banner. I'll add these as variants anyway because they look really good. Thanks!

On 2/22/2022 at 3:19 AM, ReMeDy said:

Can the AI somehow tap into these COA's, or can only the player access them?

I'd rather the AI not use these, since it'd be weird suddenly seeing these throughout the world.

I'm pretty sure that the AI won't use these COAs without you going in and changing how the CoAs generate and/or placing them yourself. Think the AI CoA generation is culture specific and none of these will be in the world. Although if you create one and put it in the world and/or make some sort of mod that uses these in some way then they'd obviously appear.

• 1 month later...

Does this mod require carnalitas? Because it doesn't work. It shows up on my mod list but It doesn't apply to the game itself. Any advice?

EDIT: nevermind. I misinterpreted the title. I thought this was for custom faiths when this mod is actually for dynasty flags. My bad.

Edited by fred4333
I misinterpreted the meaning of the mod.
  • 1 year later...
On 4/1/2022 at 7:05 AM, Dwjliel said:

Wouldn't bump this topic for this but I I like my CoA, TY Cheri! 20220401045526_1.thumb.jpg.6e7e38a76aa4d07c1e5cea341ecf4cfb.jpg

Unsure if you'll answer since it's been a year, but I recognize the girl from one of the workshop mods that gives more emblems, but I'm unable to zoom her in as much as you have.

Did you use another mod to be able to zoom in that much? or did you get that from another mod that gives emblems?

This is an old thread, but it caught my eye...
There are also letters like this. Whether it's the meaning or the composition of the letters, it's fun.

嬲 / 嫐

meaning is teasing
The letters consist of male (男) and female (女) characters. lol

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/9/2023 at 11:27 AM, Zoonyo said:

Unsure if you'll answer since it's been a year, but I recognize the girl from one of the workshop mods that gives more emblems, but I'm unable to zoom her in as much as you have.

Did you use another mod to be able to zoom in that much? or did you get that from another mod that gives emblems?

Definitely can't remember,but I suspect you're right in that I edited the one from the other mod. Anyhoo, here  is the image attached if u want it. I can't remember too much about CK3 modding, but I think you just rename the file the same as the one in the mod you don'tr want, and replace/overwrite it. New one will then show up in its place in game.

cat_woman7.dds

Edited by Dwjliel
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...