Vaginas Won't Appear for Male Sims With Feminine Frame

Hello.

I mafe a trans male Sim, in CAS he's a male, with feminine frame, and no penis.

I know that in CAS he would always appear with underwear when naked, that's fine.

But in game, he can't get naked.

If I use any vagina except the native Maxis one, they don't work. I tried the built-in WW one, and Another Cunt, and when using either, my Sim would just put on pants.

The funny thing is, that during sex, the game recognizes that the Sim has pants on, would try to undress him, but because of this bug(?), the sim would just put a different pair of pants on, so you see the Sim endlessly changing pants during sex which is funny.

How do I resolve this? :(

• 1 year later...
On 2/11/2022 at 7:12 AM, LarkRanger said:

Hello.

I mafe a trans male Sim, in CAS he's a male, with feminine frame, and no penis.

I know that in CAS he would always appear with underwear when naked, that's fine.

But in game, he can't get naked.

If I use any vagina except the native Maxis one, they don't work. I tried the built-in WW one, and Another Cunt, and when using either, my Sim would just put on pants.

The funny thing is, that during sex, the game recognizes that the Sim has pants on, would try to undress him, but because of this bug(?), the sim would just put a different pair of pants on, so you see the Sim endlessly changing pants during sex which is funny.

How do I resolve this? :(

Hey! I am having this exact problem! I have a trans Sim; a man with a "feminine frame" and no penis. (I even downloaded some mods for top surgery scars! so he has a flat chest with the fem frame. if that becomes important later...)
I set his Genital settings to "vagina" rather than "penis", which brings me to the issue we're having! I also downloaded Another Cunt, but it doesn't show up. Not even on the Body Parts Selector. On the Another Cunt post, the creator mentions making sure you have the "Does this Sim have a vagina?" setting ONĀ in Advanced Gender Settings in CAS. But...That option seems to be gone in CAS! The closest thing to that setting I could find now was the Genital setting. And the "peeing standing up or sitting down" option. (sitting down for V, standing for P). All this to say, nothing is working! No mods work, or evenĀ look right ,like TS4's Male Vagina as Vice suggested. I tried it and it looks...weird on MY Sim's feminine frame, at least-
I'm not sure if it's because of the feminine frame, or in my case if it's because of the modified upper body too? Or simply because the setting we need is..gone!! I'll ask Another Cunt's creator for support but PLEASE LET ME KNOW if you find anything friend. im truly beside myself here

• 5 weeks later...