Female Head Redux and nanakochan race

So tried using FHR but its was breaking textures of naked parts of body that was visible while wearing cool things 
image.png.4f845027bd19fbc6e5da8b84a899ae71.png

so was thinking about moving into nanako chan race to  have cool head for my character but saw that race customization is on *black list* on aaf guide so now i was wondering Either one both work is it possible to fix FHR to stop breaking clothing like on screen or is it possible to use nanakochan without race custimization. in advance thanks for help and your time ^^

2 hours ago, ahboy99 said:

why you want to use FHR and nanako-chan in the 1st place?

i wanna use one of them and i think what mods do is pretty obvious cus i wanna make faces of characters look better, fhr problem is that npc hairs get broken but it really doesnt matter to me as long as i can make my character look goodand nanako allow having weabo faces on all characters not sure how it work with ahirs but problem is one of mods needed for nanako is on black list of aff and so i just wanna characters to look good i really dont like vanilia faces of my character and im bad at playing with all that slides in looksmenu and thats why i wanna use them ps i dont wanna use both of them there is written in text " OR", sry if i missunderstand but you pronounced it like i wanna use both at the same time (sry for my english not native speaker)

15 hours ago, DjKatt said:

i wanna use one of them and i think what mods do is pretty obvious cus i wanna make faces of characters look better, fhr problem is that npc hairs get broken but it really doesnt matter to me as long as i can make my character look goodand nanako allow having weabo faces on all characters not sure how it work with ahirs but problem is one of mods needed for nanako is on black list of aff and so i just wanna characters to look good i really dont like vanilia faces of my character and im bad at playing with all that slides in looksmenu and thats why i wanna use them ps i dont wanna use both of them there is written in text " OR", sry if i missunderstand but you pronounced it like i wanna use both at the same time (sry for my english not native speaker)

FHR and nanako-chan are different

FHR is overhaul on PC face which is not changing race
nanako is race changer

nanako doesn't need FHR in the 1st place so they have their own face sculpting menu.

4 hours ago, ahboy99 said:

FHR and nanako-chan are different

FHR is overhaul on PC face which is not changing race
nanako is race changer

nanako doesn't need FHR in the 1st place so they have their own face sculpting menu.

not sure if you read part with "OR" which means i wanna use one of them but fisrt FHR is breaking textures so im asking is it posible to FIX O_O second if not is it posible to use nanako without race customizator which one is on AAF guide black list thats my question

im not sure is it my fault for writing liek this or you are just misunderstanding what i wanna do