Romance, flirt and more

Hi there, i have a mod in mind.

the idea is to add options in converstation to flirt with other characters,through simple conversation, with some fun persuation steps or using the barter screen, to get laid and/or earn favors.

possible outcomes :

- gain charm and/or roguery XP

- possible pregnancy

- gain relationship (or loose it ...) with a noble or notable

- gain influence/money (blackmail a married honorable lord/lady and earn roguery after seducing him/her)

- gain money (noble whoring)

- barter for something crazy form partner possessions

- barter for avoiding combat with enemy lords or bandits

- partner joins clan or kingdom (through blackmailing, or because is in love)

- partner murder during sex (with no impact if roguery is high enough and relatonship was secret)

- player or partners gets trapped (bridge to CE)

maybe a quest follow up for long term projects.

idealy making this like a framework with xml's giving the conversation schemes so anyone can expand on it, and make bridges with CE.

i'm posting the idea here for 3 reasons :

- Anyone knows what function of the game core are impacted by the various features ? any caveat from experienced modders here ?

- Anyone has more outcome ideas ? please post below ;)

- Anyone feels like making it right away ? (or else i'll do it myself when i get some free time...)

Any comment welcome :)

Cheers

Edited by Ambrothos
  • 2 years later...
On 2/20/2024 at 3:33 PM, B0ukensha said:

So, had any time yet? XD

The short answer is 'no' sadly.

my modding experience lately is patching the base game for crashes that break my playthrough... this game is an unstable buggy mess. For now i don't feel like stepping into it for a big project. Those who do have all my respect.