Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince Game

Adam Jensen

This is what bothers me so much about gaming companies. With the digital era in which we live, they want to push the medium but do a very shoddy work at it. EA in particular doesn't want use game sales, which would them make you think that they will give heavy support to their games through the digital space. Well they don't.

Now mind you, I know that this game is old, but I like to think that the benefit of digital gaming is to be able to find old games that might be forgotten. Well such a search gave no positive results. The only option I have if I want the game legally is to purchase it at Amazon for 58 bucks. This is bullshit!

So if anyone here knows a site where I can find old games and obtain them legally- pseudo legally, please let me know. My nephew and family are visiting tomorrow and I would like to have this game for him, since he loves Harry Potter.

.......Also I want to explore Hogwarts too.

http://www.gog.com/ is your best bet if you dont want to use steam, they dont have this specific game tho.

I dont know anything about pseudoi-legal but 58 bucks for Harry Potter tempts you toward illegal measures I must admit......

Steam was my first option, but sadly the game isn't available as a download. This is what bothers me. I'm trying to be a law abiding citizen (skeleton?), but the companies themselves are forcing me into the dark side of the internet. Also thanks for your help!

Archived