need help with this ww exception please

Hi I have installed the latest ww mod  V170 But for a while now I keep getting a waning......TypeError: _modded_get_sim_body_bottom_cas_part() got an unexpected keyword argument 'non_penis'

I had simdulgence Real Gen Penis installed but have removed it and still get this exception.   any ideas?

I've narrowed it down to something from Simdulgence, but have yet to find the specific mod.  Too many mods, too long to load.

EDIT

FOUND IT!!!

It's the SimplePiercings mod.  Removed the package and script files. and the error no longer exists.

Edited by bcrugburn
Patreon Version 169.8 and Free Version 167d works with SimplePiercings mod. Only Version 170 says this Error.

I spent 3 hours trying to find the error and only got so far that it is something from Simdulgence. Thanks to bcrugburn for figuring out the exact file. Does anyone know what's going on with simdulgence? There has been no sign of life on his Patreon page since October. I hope someone can fix the issue of WickedWhims v170 not working with the piercings.
  • 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2022 at 10:36 PM, bcrugburn said:

I've narrowed it down to something from Simdulgence, but have yet to find the specific mod.  Too many mods, too long to load.

EDIT

FOUND IT!!!

It's the SimplePiercings mod.  Removed the package and script files. and the error no longer exists.

thank you!  ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...